Wednesday, April 25, 2007

I-catcher Web-console Test ... by k I'm bored a lot ...

k This is a test sent me Miguel and as a step to give the pain in the ass to everyone forwarding, simply put by aki, so when someone gives him to read it ...

>> 1. Name: Virginia
>> 2. Do you put the name of someone? k I do not know ...
>> 3. Wishes to ask the stars?: Only on the night of the Perseids
>> 4. What is your favorite finger? k tell the heart, for k I spend the day with up teaching people
>> 5. When was the last time you cried? on 15 this month ... tube a somewhat depressing day ....
>> 6. You like your handwriting?: Not dead ... is asker
>completely stupid?'ve lost count ...
>> 15. Think that under the rainbow is a pot of gold? no, but I like my ...
>> 16. The fish have feelings?: K I say if, I think fish k
XP>> 17. You like to be fashionable? nopes, I like being with my ball ...
>> 18. As retribution your courage?: They do not know, k the last time I was screaming until hoarse kedarme ... k guess the challenge of times I fix sleeping ...
>> 19. Where are your second homes?: Where my heart ^ ^
>> 20. Do you trust others easily?: Generally no, but there are always exceptions ...
>> 21. What^///^
>> 30. Think you're strong?: K I would like to say yes, but I am not physically or mentally, to my regret ...
>> 31. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?: Hazel
>> 32. What is your favorite color?: Black or red
>> 33. What is the food you hate?: Artichokes and abas (I can not with them)
>> 34. Few have wisdom teeth?: 4 as everywhere we go ... or at least everyone should have
>> 35. These love with someone: unfortunately yes ...
>> 36. A few people like you?, Hopefully two, with poor to no XD
>> 37. You want it all manthis will relay the des: no I'm not sending so I hope XD k
>> 38. What color pants or skirt you're wearing?: Black suit I have taken today k job ...
>> 39. What are you listening to now: my chemical romance ... XD ramdom
has left>> 40. What are the last 4 digits of your phone number?: 9434
>> 41. That was the last thing you ate?: An orange ....


>> 42. If you were a crayon what color would you be?: Would a watercolor Fabercastell magenta (yeah!! Dick would paint something wrong?)
>> 43. How is the weather now: this freskete thing is clouded by k k
greatly appreciate>>Bear to invite someone out?: if enough =/////////////=



>> 62. Hugs or kisses?: Both ... I have never been any good at choosing XD I do not like to side to any option
XP>> 63. A serious relationship or just rolls: serious, never Kise rolls ... ¬/////¬
>> 67. Who do you think is not going to respond?: Nobody is going to answer this I will not forward it to anyone
>> 68. With whom do you live?: With my parents and my Barry
>> 69. What books are you reading?: The Count of Monte Cristo
>> 70. What is your favorite board game?: Rumikub XD
>> 71. You saw on TV last night?: I saw on TV, I faced the orXC
>> 75.Tu latest disappointment?: No idea ... can k k this morning to find did not have any pm .... >> 76.Donde born? in logroño
>> 77.Algo to be bored?: accounting ...
>> 78.Estado mindset that most hate?: K I'm in right now ...
>> 79.Un flavor?: Chocolate and caramel mantekilla
XP>> 80.Ciudades you know that you like?: Barcelona, Logroño, Málaga. (Or the change of k are the same just add Venice XD XD)

>> 80.Tu first salary: from empaketadora in the library ...

>> 81.Tu favorable day of the weekrite?: Saturday sabadete
>> 82.Estuviste in africa?: nope >> 83.Te drunk? if a couple of times, but never enough to not remember what happened ... k
>> 84.Que is what you most enjoy doing? aunk draw just say there is an egg of things I love doing ... k
>> 85.Mascotas?: Chiiiii! Barryyyyyy!!
>> 85.Tu favorite holiday?: Cualkiera k be able to go on a trip
>> 86.Que you think about the survey?: K missing XD but good XP questions

0 comments:

Post a Comment