na? but ka? bueeeeeno ... AlbaEvaEmmaLaraAlba .... you like my new friend? XD
A car: Land Rover Freelander 2 red Agranat XP k hope to drive the car the day I remove the card XD
An animal: wolf, fox or cat, although I prefer the first ^ ^
A color: em .... random! Rosa fu!
Period in which you want to live: not according ... There are many things to weigh XP
A book: The Neverending Story ^ ^
A TV show: The Paco's (or men for the friends XD Paco)
A cartoon: Rurouni Kenshin Count of Monte Cristo or XP
Una film: ViDoc
An actress and an actress k? o_O why not an actor? ... Nicole Kidman finally
A flower: Pink
A plant: Elecha
A fruit: mango
Do you have any tattoos or piercings: no that would kill me for this, but if I was would have a couple of tattoos and some other piercing
A vacation spot: Anyone you can drag my boyfriend ^ ^
A country: Spain XD
A food: Meatballs, I just crave ... but not about anyone, but the grandmother does Alba XDDD
One drink: Fanta Lemon? O_o
A dessert: anything chocolate bearing XD & nbssn ... not too
An impossible love: Xaldin XDDDDD
Your first love: Sanosuke -////////////////////////-
Who you hate: we need to say it?
a number: either containing 6
A letter: E
One day, in the future on June 18 XP
Are you happy? lot, but could be more XD
love someone?:
dearly miss someone?: of course, who does not miss anyone?
Who would you give if you had a kiss beside you?: for anyone who does not miss XD
eyes: Albichu ... I love those big eyes that turn yellow in summer >////\u0026lt; did
A gift made for you: Chocolate for Valentine XDDDD
Someone who likes you a lot: all I have endured for so long
insult you always have at the tip of the tongue: Many but my favorite is
bud ^ ^ Last movie you saw: Dragon heart XD XD keria see David
Seven Up or Sprite, but not I have already repeated thousands of times? lemon fanta !!!!!
you happy?: Depends on when and with whom
XD I ever got drunk?: A couple of times but I'm scheduling the next xD
Person who lay down your life for some people ... to the other things are still left with inteesting to do in life ^ ^
Song that makes you mourn: Memorial address
Friends are forever?: not always
anyone in love with you: it makes me believe kien XD but you know something crazy
would: lately I consider many but not if it is has to do some
XD You're very picky?: pretty ...
are romantic?: Do not think so ... I can XD I pueblerismo
the day or night?: night
have patience?: I tend to have ... to k or am I just played a lot of moral XP
0 comments:
Post a Comment