Friday, October 1, 2010

Waxing Men Balls Games

Hello, pipoooooooooool: D

The truth is that lately my posts often start with "a long time since I updated," I'm still alive ", etc but now I try to update ma ; often sa: I promise! Furthermore, "Merlin", "Glee" and "TBBT" are back so I have stuff to tell: D

- First three episodes of Merlin: The season
premiere was very very intense. Had the constant feeling that someone was going to die, I was like, "Oh, Uther dies!" "Ay, que dies Gaius! "and even" Ay, MI MORGANA dying! "Thank God none of those things happened.
The iVol! Morgana I did not like, but nothing. Has its charms, but I see too surreal. I see no logical Morgana out as terrible poor without leave rather than confused, resentful, wondering about his decision ... There were scenes Merlin / Morgana, yes, but you see what I suffered in the scene where Merlin tells him yes I understand it, I fics where you tell your secret, people!
And I think I have a new ship in the series ... Uther / Igraine! I do not know, when it appearsin the well and leaving him lying on the floor, crying and saying his name ... I felt very very sad, and gave me very sad ... (
BTW, Arthur Merlin was imitating EPIC.
Of course, after about two chapters as intense as an capi crack like Gaius was ... weird, fun but weird.

- The first two chapters of Glee:
what happened and I saw it coming: the second season of Glee me is disappointing. Finchel Between the two new characters (especially Sunshine Heart sorry, can not stand) and Quinn going to be a cheerleader I'm enjoying it. It is true that it follows Teniboring.

Besoooooooos! PD: MARIA FERMÍNY CASAROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON! ♥ ♥ ♥ * points icon *

0 comments:

Post a Comment