Title: Smells like teen spirit
Fandom: Glee
Author: margotlove
Pairing: Puck / Kurt
Rated: PG, PG- 13?
Disclaimer: Characters owned by FOX not imprison me.
Warning: Pre-slash, no spoilers I think.
Notes: Everything is "good" in Puck's life, until someone who likes deberíay that puts you in a dilemma ... Perhaps continue.
'm a male, a stud, period. You do not need further explanation and everyone knows for me. Everyone at school knows that if they get me dead and if not pick on me too. When someone gets in my way, I crush like a bug. The girls love the bad school, that's me and nothing can resist, but do not think about stupid stuff, I think it is because they are sure who will be a survivor out there, once we are graduates of this school of losers.
I live in the real world, my fatheras I want.
Finn is not like me, why I want it! Think too much and think the school choir or the stupid things change, but it's screwed if he really believes it. You can kill time, distracted by that, but you can not change anything. There is nothing better than this and live a day is more intelligent. Did I say smart? Agh.
Everything was going so well as it can go in this place, when something crossed my path. Rather, it was Kurt Hummel someone. Of course at thatwall and kiss him until I left the lips ... But I was a kid and I was wrong, and a real man has no desire to kiss another man, this is nicer. Linda? Which word idiot! So I did what every male would do: attack the stupid things that makes you think that you should not. I used such force that the brat slammed into the lockers without seeing it coming. Although I'm pretty strong and I'm used to shocks by training, I hurt my shoulder a couple of days. I think he was worse.
Being aggressiveis the best way to draw the line, show others who is boss and not let you approach those who you find annoying.
Kurt appears everywhere, not understanding the lesson. I think not afraid of me and I've done everything to stay away. Every morning I request that you remember your place: the bottom of the dumpster where it belongs. And every morning that I intercepted, raise our heads and holds the gaze, without trembling and hesitating a little. He takes his time, making us wait to take care of their things. I know that mania is not care if elvename football dor ... uh ... obsessed ... with one of the rejected. The most pathetic is that it only exist when I'm playing a practical joke, the rest of the time only has eyes for Finn. And even I know that would be asking too much for me to have some consideration after what I've done.
be in the Glee Club, made them change some things. Now we were part of a team and I had an excuse to stop bothering him. I was relieved the day I told the rest of the footbal players,that Mr. Schue warned me that we should leave in peace Kurt. Sure it was not true, he had never realized what was happening.
That morning I arrived at the school parking lot and there were already surrounding Kurt, put my arm around her shoulders, pretending it was careless but the heart n my pulse racing. I blurted out the lie that I had just invented and told them I would take the rest. I walked and Kurt dragged me without taking his arm off. Nobody looked at an extran, for the simple reason that they thought the poor man was expecting something worse than trash. Sure would miss the matinee, but expected to hear later of the prank would be white. I took him to the music room vacíoy Kurt just took a deep breath, preparing for what lay in silence. I said nothing and walked out of there, because I could not stand being alone in the same room with their aroma Ely going crazy.
I went tyou over his knee.
"I like.
- What?! "I admit I did not expect him to say that, so my real surprise, though I tried to conceal that he was wrong.
"Of course you liked. At first I did not notice, I thought you just wanted to have fun at my expense but it was too, got up slowly and I began to recede as they got closer, did not have to be very smart to I knew it, andGod knows I am, perhaps more than you and Finn together.
"Nonsense," I said with a stupid grin as he moved toward me slowly and I tried to flee.
"I know that, when a boy likes another can not hide for long and you could not take my hands off with any excuse," said tilting her head and "Your eyes looking for my situation ... I find it pretty funny ... ironic," he concluded lacing his hands behind his back and approaching m & aacute, s and more, so that he could smell her hair.
could not answer, the words get stuck in the throat. I never felt so humiliated.
"Do not worry, I will not tell anyone," then leaned over and whispered your dark, dirty little secret will stay between us others.
- What do you care? Why do not you go and you tell everyone? Nobody will believe.
0 comments:
Post a Comment