Title: Cool
Fandom: Glee
Author: margotlove
Pairing: Puck / Kurt
Rated: PG, PG-13?
Disclaimer: Characters owned by FOX not imprison me.
Warning: Pre-slash, no spoilers I think.
Notes: Everything was "good" in Puck's life, until someone who likes deberíay that puts you in a dilemma ... while Kurt reacts to like the fact someone for the first time ( and hearing the same song & OverhaulI n Gwen Stefani)
Among corrections, things that happened to me and occupations in the real world, this second part was delayed. Good thing I decided to continue and that they have liked.
If my iPod could talk instead of just playing songs exclusively yell
- Kurt Do not do this! Basta!
But you can not, so in a masochistic act I hear the same song over and over again. A dark and curled up in my bed I can not stop mourn. I told dad had a lot to study and because of that lie, has not noticed that I cryhen I got home, I discovered a bruise. The pain lasted me almost a month. Thereafter, it was common Puck harass me somehow. Finn always hoped to stop him but it never happened. Over time, it became a routine somewhat unpleasant, but would rather stand to unleash the fury of all and beat me seriously.
I know that I risk being beaten to death, not the first time something like this happens in a small town in America, so I prefer to endure their humiliations to risk my life. These gorillas not know when to stop once to drop lca arrive and become accustomed to their abuse, and the reason I did not care. I do not care about anything, not even Ely almost unconsciously began to ignore. I found that we agreed on some classes until much later. Until the day arrived.
After what happened in the music room he has not bothered to talk to me or look me directly. Do not think I realize that I observed, but the times I've caught, seems embarrassed and looks down. Does that scolded puppy face contrasting with his side's wrong. At least, no longer do I have to worry about their abuse.
is what I think to like? I do not know. I'm not used to know that I am matched or someone like him. In short, they hoped that Puck was chosen. I took it as a joke of fate and so much fun that I thought that I was down to hell every day feel something for me.
Since I knew the truth, I laughed to myself when we were in class and then I could afford to ignore. I guess I underestimated his feelings, I thought I was going through a stage and then volveríaa girls as if the music roomcute, you always show it or not. That is, not that I was feeling guilty about punishing Puck ... punish? Was what he was doing? I felt I should pay for what I had done, even during the few weeks of its identity crisis. Because that was not it? Temporary. Had to be a passenger ... or not?
My doubts began the month after the big revelation in the music room. As I said, Puck was behaving as if it were invisible until that day ...
I was in the library looking for a couple of books to finish my essayacute; logic of me. I did not see what threw me, because suddenly Puck stood before me and I dropped everything. The liquid beverage soaked her face and shirt, food had become a mass that is disgusting adheríaa clothing and skin.
My jaw dropped, Puck and the boys saw her lips move, while the ballad sounded in my ears. I figured that was insulting, but insult is a word that falls short of what these gorillas could say. I removed the headphones I heard the noise of the place. I saw the rest of the guys in the Gleek. Maybe if I had tried to sneak would have noticed me again and then my luck run out. For a moment I thought the least of my movements Puck also moved, so I was out of sight of the boys and the line of fire. A few screams later, Puck went to the leader of the group and struck him in the belly. After that set off a battle against others Puck.
Mercedes ran beside me, still incredulous that I had not been hurt. I put his arm aroundcated to the class, almost without thinking I went to the infirmary. On the way there, I met Quinn and cheerios in lockers.
"It's an idiot," went crazy or what? "Said Quinn, using the tone of the campus queen.
I bit my tongue because I was about to say is not an idiot! , but I think the look he threw was very enlightening. Now, more worryingly was my impulse to defend Puck.
Puck and then I looked at him without knowing what to say and felt that I blushed.
"Hey ... no, the book ... I bring the book to Rachel replied thanking the pretext that I had just occurred, I rummaged in my bag and gave it.
TMLXC
just at the right time. If someone had intended to play me a trick, Puck came in and without saying a word, drove out the bully in turn with a glance. Of course it was too subtle, so it was not known that I was actually defending. It was felt that the rates are crossed with Puck in the wrong place and time, just when he was in bads and my presence seemed incidental. Nobody wanted to provoke the wrath of Puck, after it became clear that he could face
how things were when Mercedes insisted to accompany me to a party at one of the kids from school. I tried to say no, because contrary to what appears is the least conducive to dress fashionably, drunk teens represent a danger to any designer garment, either because you throw the beer over (by accident or intentional, is the least) or because you puke. Turnedhome without confirming that accompany her, but with the intention to say no. I was particularly depressed and not because Finn would have given me more reason to break my heart, the opposite was friendly as ever. And that was the problem, that after there was nothing but kindness. I spent all afternoon in my room feeling sorry for myself in the most pathetic and cheaply as possible, listening to music, thinking about him, weeping. There had to be a remedy.
-Kurt baby did not know you liked the cheap beer
telling him to leave quickly.
Although his head thrown back, could see his face, did not know if her smile of condescension, it was fun to see me drunk or was hiding his pain of others. Anyway I thought that I had not noticed he had a nice smile and beautiful eyes and was physically not far behind when compared to Finn. Just what I or you say so?
tried caPuck mine and helped me. From there it was all very confusing, just know that I began to protest because they wanted to go where Finn was, the place was swimming before my eyes, between music, the smell of beer and smoke of herbal cigarettes and snuff. One moment I was sitting on the bathroom floor ...? and then I felt the cool breeze on my face and lying in the grass. But it could be a false memory, and alcohol.
When I finally got half open eyes, the headache was killing me. I was basking in the warmth of the sheets and haveoncertado by my reaction.
I collapsed on the edge of the bed and buried his face in the pillow, turned to scream, but only heard a sort of growl. The idea of going to bed with Puck in an unconscious act horrified me greatly, not to mention that not only had ruined my plan with Finn, but my first time was an event does not exist in my memory. I began to mourn and my tears soaked the pillow. I felt Puck sat beside me.
"No, I turned off the light.
"Mmm," I muttered suspiciously. "It may be an idiot, but I'm not a sex maniac, if I say that light is turned off because I did.
- What a relief! "I said, sinking into the mattress with his arms outstretched and a smile that spilled over the face, then nothing happened," topped with a deep sigh.
"Thank you, very flattering," he said with a sarcastic tone.
our fingers touched and I froze. Slow to react and to hide my blushing face I hurried to find out my father awkwardly. I turned my back to Puck, brushing the hair from the ear. I wanted to sound as calm and convincing that dad does not bother or believe thathad done something stupid. I was very lucky and said he would go for me in 20 minutes. It was a lot of time alone with Puck and that made me nervous, too, so I ask you to allow me to change my clothes in his room. I did really fast but I was a good while, thinking of all the hassles that Puck was taken by me. At home he was accustomed to attend to my father, in school nobody gave me preferential treatment, much less cared about me. To my surprise, I no longer was negligible or indifferent. Could it be that I succumbed to those attentions that could only be compared withs to be lavished with European royalty.
"I like that you asked me, means that at last I understand and all that is mine is at your disposal," smiled pleased, my eyes were opened muchi simo and could not say no sarcastic comments detract from what he had to say, I just smiled nervously, avoiding her gaze also going to take some Puckerman you,at least until you return home, "joked cynical tone.
0 comments:
Post a Comment