Title: Fighter (Smells like teen spirit 6)
Author: margotlove
Pairing: Puck / Kurt
Rated: PG-13, fluff, angst
Disclaimer: are not mine not imprison me.
Summary: Kurt is concerned that think Puckdo not know how to take care of itself.
only had two options: move forward or deny the rumors. And I was seriously considering opting for the latter. To see in his eyes I knew that Puck was dying of fear of having to face her new identity. And he was right. There was anything you were thinking of having lived in a way and then, much of what you defined it, had changed completely and worse, that others know and judge you for that.
I knew I would always Puck Puck, but could not deny that I was not the same person. As much as we would like to live in our bubble, this is going to burst sooner or later and we had to accept the consequences.
"Come to school," he said Puck's time.
- Are you sure?
"No, but we can not stay here all day.
As we walked to school, I thought about how much he cared about me Puck. How to send messagesC "What a relief to say it like that," he said panting, not wanting to seem like a bad person, and ... uh ... surprise ... Puck say is, spent the entire course bothering.
"If it is strange but ... "I can ask a favor Finn?
"Sure.
"I wish to watch some of it, I do not listen to reason, but need a friend, someone who is at his side and keep you from making stupid, you are the person more appropriate. Just do not tell you yet know quC
At school, we went straight to the music room without running into anyone. I sat next to Mercedes and Puck went to the last row. I noticed a certain expectation in the Mercedes demásy whispered in my ear that the rumor had reached the Glee club, but not everyone believed.
-Quinn listened for only a while and came right to tell Brittany and Santana, "he whispered.
Puck
I turned and saw that the boys looked at him askance, probably trying to guess whether it was truewas said. I had to stop this madness. Was to deny everything for the sake of Puck and make it now. Schuester "Mr. Puck said disrupting the class," I can make an announcement?
Mr. Schue was confused but he gave the word. Puck I followed with the view as he pulled in front of everyone.
"I know I've heard things about me, I am going to Kurt," he said with his hands in his pockets.
Others murmured and someas
Santana laughed.
"It's true, Kurt and I are together. If you do not get it right, I do not care, but not screwed up.
"No ... why do not we " said Finn.
Mercedes took my hand.
"Besides we are a team and we must be more united than ever," said Rachel, standing next to Puck with a big smile and clasped her hands in her lap if any of you need I have to help mence sacrificed his tough guy image to that of admitting his feelings for me. But the school is not talked about anything else, although no one knew was true and no one was going to ask, because the losers of the school not asked anything, only speaks to his back to enjoy the gossip.
God who uncover the first boy-boy couples gave them plenty to talk about. Luckily Mercedes, Tina and Artie were always by my side and went with Puck Finn.
One of these days I stayed late at the library and sent me a message Puck. I was desperate- I whispered.
"We're surrounded by Puck, and I have no plan to leave.
Maybe things would not be the same for us the next day, if not kill us. The fact that they took the trouble to bring us to a secluded place meant they were determined to continue with his plan.
"I gave them time," said one young ladies and they all laughed.
"I told you I could take care Puck, you have to trust me.
- What are you talkingnterna I warned of the consequences, nor do I censure. We Puck, I and my basic instincts to protect what was ours.
My knuckles are numb jaw hitting the subject, and all I felt was the thirst of attacking the next and so I did. Nor do I care when I had my being beaten, that moment I had feared all my life, seemed insignificant, because I could feel pain but ignored it.
I think even then, Puck knew he did not lie when I said Sat & iacute
thanked the arrival of Finn. Would be very helpful until Rachel returned.
The three together were much stronger and Puck took the opportunity to come between me and some of the abuses. There I found that no matter what Puck never lose the urge to protect myself.
A cry of Rachel through the air. I was horrified to see Finn, bleeding like us. The aid had arrived.
CHTMLBe a superhero who comes to save ...
"Tell me you're going somewhere with this, because I'm flattered. I put my finger on her lips to be quiet.
Puck "Look, today was horrible, but it proves that we can take care of each other, that together we are stronger. You make me stronger.
"and you said to me giving me a gentle kiss and prolonged.
I wanted to stay all night with him, but Mr. Schuester and room & i
0 comments:
Post a Comment