Ahem ... sorry for the delay, but in my defense I can say that it is dawn and I'm posting here for tomorrow and can read the fic. Thank you very much everyone for your comments, really motivated me much to go.
Hugs to all!
Title: Playground Love (smells like teen spirit 7)
Author: margotlove
Pairing: Puck / Kurt
- So you've been goofing around all the time? "I said. "Hey, know you mentioned it, and angry if you were not told anything about ... eh ... would be cumbersome andeccional for a long time. Which meant that Kurt had to endure the dirty looks, the whispers and the claims of those who blamed us for leaving the team with half the players. As much as he would not allow him to forget the incident, because they were not disappointed, were asking if I was okay. "I'm sure you have a good explanation," said Rachel sneaking into the room, ie if you do not say anything on the phone is because it should not be a big deal.
"It's okay ... You thought you were going to get rid of me? "I said, holding her face with both hands and coming dangerously close my lips to his, forgetting that her father might show up at any time. But he dodged my kiss. "Silly" said hugging my waist, you should be resting. "And you would if you at least give me signs of life," he chided the fringe spreading her eyes.
Kurt opened his mouth but he could not answer, his father was sleepy and annoyed at the ranch. I gave him good night awkwardly while Kurt and I stood up as the two criminals about to hear the sentence. "He's Puck Daddy," he said putting his hand on my back and removing it quickly. "Mr. Hummel ... I feel terrible about what happened. "No, no, yes," he said dryly.
- What? I'm not playing with him, "I said trying to contain the despair, I lost the color of the face, but not the shame of the Lordadmitted bending over his head and died of shame.
-Puck Daddy is a nice guy ... That happened long ago ... plus I want, "he said with a conciliatory tone. "True," I said holding the gaze of the father of Kurt, risking to believe that it was challenging. "Get out of here," pointing to the door with a nod. When I walked out the door he said.
- Puck! "Listened & a"Not tonight. "I know Kurt.
pursed his lips and looked toward his house.
"You've had enough for today.
I felt like I'd been hit in the stomach.
-Ok, "I said putting his hands" So you do not want to give me another reason to dislike?
"Let well.
"Not if it is bad enough to put that face I know now. Long ago put a but, Ient sharp.
-Idiot
how you think you want to leave?
-Kurt, tell the truth, tell me why I do not understand a bit what's going through your head these days. You do not talk with me and sneak, what the hell is wrong with you?!
At the time I finished I was sorry and started shouting out their home. The proof of my bad temper, only give his father more reason to keep their bad image of me.
CH
TMLXC
- I want time! I want to give a time! Happy?
- What? "I said with the same bewilderment and horror as if it had been a skyscraper collapse, must be a joke, and everything we've been through?
-Puck That's the issue, I thought I had overcome the attack but no ... I'm scared.
"But I can look silly, does not trust me? Do not you feel safe with me right?
"Do not be egocentricI understand this clearly, I needed there with me.
nodded cautiously, while my fingers still touched your skin and prepare myself for the inevitable, it was the same as trying to hold water in my hands.
"I'm ashamed to think I'm a coward for not facing it, not to ... prove otherwise, but not puedo, seeing me ... I know this will sound horrible, but I know you'll forgive me.
"Of course I will ... and do not think you're a coward," I said patting his neck, where Kurt was marked and the only closed his eyes. She looked tense, while my fingers stood up to his face. Then, with thumbs slowly drew her eyelids. I was dying to kiss him, to erase the last days then I just Ely.
stepped back a little.
CHMLXC - Nothing!
"Do not you dare talk like that, Noah said holding my shoulders and forced me to turn toward her.
last thing I wanted was to deal with it, I had enough of parental involvement for the night.
-I demand you tell me what's wrong.
smiled so bitter.
-as if to like what I have to say.
"I've heard things tTMLXC
0 comments:
Post a Comment