Monday, February 15, 2010

Poptropica Originated From Fic : You are not alone 1 (Smells like teen spirit 8) Puck/ Kurt

Hellou all!, I have taken the time to update but I was working on this thing kilometers, LJ haha seriously would not let me post it complete so I divided into two parts

Title: You are not alone 1 (Smells like teen spirit 8)

Author: margotlove

Pairing: Puck / Kurt CHTMLXp; aacute; from their wounds, and I knew it was not. Since that night had not heard from him, because he had not contacted me even once. I missed him. I missed a lot.

When I was in the boxes at midmorning in one of these days, at last I saw the other end of the hallway. She looked radiant. With that assurance and that smile that made him look like the master of the school. It came to me and I instantly felt very nervous. How should speak and smile without thinking it had changed his mind? It was cONVENIENCE give him a small margin to convince me to withdraw my decision. And I felt so alone without him, that would probably end up falling on their networks.

Until I had a couple of steps away from me, I turned around to give a friendly smile possible, Puck turned, raised an eyebrow in a petulant y. .. moved on. The smile faded from my face and my mouth fell open, then I heard a giggle from a group of boys and girls who were in the front boxes, had witnessed everything. Of course I ignored them because what amazed me was what room &the fact that I have first hand information, but of course I could not say something I was unaware. It was not as easy as arriving soon and announce that we were not together, well, neither knew the intentions of Puck and would have been ridiculous to say something then he could contradict. The boys took their impromptu decoration. Mr. Schue looked puzzled as demásy Rachel was furious. She came to me carrying a box containing party hats and cups. - & iquest; know that Puck would give the club?! But as he could! Why do not you tell us anything? stutters.

-Oh ... Did not you know? "Said shocked to see my face of total red herring.

-Yo ... I ... - Did something wrong? "Whispered not answered. "Well, even went on to say that it would not personally, it was Finn who told Mr. Schue. Can you believe it? He sent a messenger. all went to our places and Mr. Schue asked the boys to remain calm. They were concerned because heWe a member less. My face reddened as he repassed the way to convince him to go back or find an alternate, I had no answer, could not give any certainty and I was suddenly overwhelmed by speculation and comments on his resignation.

- Is everything OK? "He asked tenderly Mercedes who was sitting beside me, and I had stayed out of my break.

- If Mercedes, everything is OK, "I said in a voice louder than I intended and that" good "sounded more sarcastic than I wanted. I felt eyes on me, butzara. And the latest incident was just the beginning. I feared that this step would end up dead. remembered how difficult it was to avoid him kiss me, how he had tried to remain unchanged when your hands caressing me and how desperate he tried to hold me. I killed him so sore with the wounds still visible without being able to comfort him, wanted to say that he had learned to love and do it blindly, as he had never imagined. But could not. When I got inside, I leaned against the door and slid to the floordid not want to mourn. The chest was hurting so bad I could not breathe, even my father for some emergency calls. It took me about twenty minutes to catch my breath normally. - Are you sure about this? "Dad asked me when I recovered the calm, still frightened by the scene just witnessed. -No ... but I can not think of anything better for this well.

"Maybe you're not confident enough in it, see Kurt do not want this conversation to linger long, but I know a thing or two about tough guys and I think he knows care. "No doubt, but; Iacute; do everything and if I told the real reason I wanted him away from me, I had not accepted or a million years. Was preferable to believe that my father had forbidden him and I was willing to obey, instead of saying he feared how that would affect the consequences of a future danger. So I wanted to make clear that despite everything he wanted, he should not doubt for a moment. Maybe with a physical and emotional distance, Puck would have less severe reactions. If things cooled enough between us, we could be close to each other but maintain their integrity. CHTMs classes but our schedules coincide. Then he came. Was almost the last to enter, but went long and was placed in an empty corner of the back row. That puzzled me.

The history teacher asked Puck to take the place beside me, because whenever we worked in pairs we were a team and thought I could help regulate the matter. But Puck did not move from his place but the teacher insisted.

I do not want to go there or everyone will think it is true that also & e; Contemptuously aloud.

The teacher hushed giggles were heard even in the background. I swallowed hard, was dead of shame and did not know where to hide. I never felt so intimidated by him, even when we first met and I bother. When the bell was lifted immediately and submitted his half full, others in the group did the same and I stood paralyzed, staring at my blank page. Puck

status recovered very quickly, even those who believed the rumor of us together now seriously doubted. Rarely was solo and was accompanied, most often, by novices or children in our grade who sought an opportunity to join the team futball and fill available positions. Of course I wanted their approval, so I never questioned.

On school days became a nightmare, in which he sought by every means to evade Puck and his entourage. I was not willing to test how far he could go, because it was evident that he knew how to hurt me. From time to time and in his absence, one of the boys took the opportunity to harass me in ways maybe harmless but no less mo, Last lecture, but was not sure. Maybe I should stop being selfish, close your mouth and let off steam in their own way Puck. This was the opportunity I was looking to leave the sidelines of my life and therefore safe. But the truth is that his treatment hurt me too.

"I can handle it, do not worry.
"Well, because none of us understand what happens to you, as you do not lose sight.
"Okay," I said trying to smile and regretting that I had pity Finn.

I took a decision not to allow Puck would treat me that way. I was no victim and do not leave me &; Iacute; to be intimidated by his childish attitude. I look wherever he was, not caring that I had to go over his new group.

With determination I looked around the school, I got all the classes that he was missing so to find and plant the face. Toured every corner, even the place where we had been attacked and behind the football field. I remember when we accept that there was time to confront the other to be together. In those places I was devastated, had been a witness of our best and worst moments.




0 comments:

Post a Comment