now is when I'm dead!
and of course, with phrases like ...
"That is what a misery Our Relationship is.We average"
y. ..
"Because you love her"
Because in this chapter we have seen a House at first reluctant to meet his mother, a House defending his girlfriend from the clutches of his mother ... Send to Arlene Wilson and then to be relaxed with his girl (special mention to the deja-vu I've had scene House / Stacy and drying dishes) and continuing with a couple escenaza of themselves at the office with Alago Cuddy included "you are asweet, sweet man "+ kiss.
If the appearance of the mother of Cuddy makes House take care of her like and do not want anyone to hurt him, I love all chapters!!
and omg! promo! House / Rachel !!!!!!!!!!! \u0026lt;3 the cutest thing ever!! She is not a dog lolololol
pd: Taub! I love you!
pd2: Matthew 'Scream' + Hugh!! GREAT !!!!!!!!!!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment