Title: Everyland
Author: aisisgallo
Gender: J2 AU
Chapters: 23 + Epilogue
Pairings: Jared / Jensen, Chris / Steve
Rating: NR -17
Words: 51,000 + / -
Summary: Jensen's world has collapsed after a tragedy that is not being able to overcome. And then something happens that takes you to a place beyond the real world. But who is just your imagination takes you there, or something else?
Chapter 1, Chapter 2 , CHTMLXiacute; Title 22, Chapter 23 , EPILOGUE Jared was lying sideways on the bed, her head resting on one of his hands, watching Jensen's face in the light of the first rays of sunlight that came through the window. had lost count of the time it took well, but could not stop looking at him sleep. His expression was so relaxed and so happy that caused him a warm feeling in the chest, then spread throughout his body into feelingsr like a cloud. - What are you doing? - Jensen said suddenly still with eyes closed, giving a little scare to Jared. - Huh? No, I do nothing. - Jared felt his cheeks blushed. - I've been looking. - Jensen was lying in the same position, and kept his eyes closed as if not to wake up yet. - And how do you know if your eyes closed? - Why are you looking at me so hard that I are wearing. - & iquest; Looking strong? What the hell is it to look strong? - Jared said with a laugh that made Jensen finally opened her eyes. Jared lost face when he laughed like that would have been a crime. - Yes, look sharp. I was feeling your gaze across my side by side. - Does it bother you that you look? - Said Jared Jensen approaching until his lips were just inches away. Jensen
looked him straight in the eye for a while, as if to dive into them, and then closed the distance until he felt the soft lips of Jared rozande yours.
- No. I love to watch me. But to celebrate your first awakening in New York, there are other things I like best. - Jensen said before overtaking his head to deepen the kiss while she lay on Jared willing to let it clear what he liked.
- What do you do? - Jared looked at Jensen asked uneasily from where he sat on the table scans. - a few tests. We have assumed that your body is equal to ours, but the truth is that Jared come from another world, and we have ni thought if that is indeed so. I want to check your blood is equal to ours, and your lungs and other organs function well. I do not want to risk that something is complicated in operation for some strange reaction.
- Do you think that my blood may be different from yours? - Jared asked somewhat taken aback by the idea. - Why not? Between humans and there are different blood types, and many are not compatible, so do not be so strange that yours was different.
- What if blood is not worth it for me? SoTMLXC - Ya. The bad news travels fast huh? - Responded with a smile.
- Exactly. Do not worry about anything.
- is that I can not help it. Thinking that something might happen and that I can operate ...
- Let Jared .... - At that time, Steve was interrupted by the sound of the door opening, and Jensen came into the room with a pile of papers in one hand and reading the output of an ultrasound had to the other.
- Hey, how are you? - Asked looking up from the papers to look at Jared with a smile.
- Good. With ganas to go home. - Replied the smiling too. - Well?
- Well what? - Jensen asked, frowning.
- Results! Is everything okay?
- Ah, yes! - Jensen went to bed and sat next to Jared while Steve finished the cure and collected everything. - Everything was perfect. Mr. Padalecki, you are an ordinary human being. - Said giving him a soft kiss on the lips.
- So you're going to operate? - Asked quite JaredLivia.
- Yep. When you want.
- Ya. I want to do now. I want to take all this at once. - Pointing forward Jared said membranes linking their fingers.
- Eh, eh, take it easy. We will not take away all at once.
- Why? - Jared asked pouting.
- Because the recovery would be very uncomfortable for you just could not move and could not use his hands. I thought that what we do in three separate interventions. - Three? - Jared rolled his eyes and sat down on the pillow with an loved more each day, and he passed all the energy that radiated.
why Jensen did not want to do the operation once. He imagined Jared could not move his arms too, and also can not use any of your hands for several days, and I was sure would end up completely deranged nerves.
- Listen, let's do something. First you take away the membranes of the arms, so if you can not move too much, you will have free hands and you're on your own. Then do one hand, and when it has recovered enough to move do the other. CHTMLamp; iacute;, of course, we also should go home. - Jensen said once they were alone, while Jared was scratching his head a bit embarrassed. - I'll talk to Frank and Sally, to see what day we have the theater open for operation. You change clothes while Jared, way to get you in a moment and go home. You have to finish telling that we have time. - Throwing a sly smile said Jared from the door before leaving.
Well, that's it. - Jensen said he left on the tableas dressings that had been using. - The wounds have healed very well. From now on we will leave your bare hand. Be careful to always keep it very clean, and try not to make very abrupt movements, the skin is still delicate.
Jared sitting on the bed, looking with a huge smile open your left hand in front of his face. The membranes that linked his fingers were gone, and the thin scar that ran his fingers up and down they look good. As Jensen says, once cured of all just be visible.
recovery of the two operations that had undergone hab &C Jared Ely no use whatever came her eyes off those green eyes, he slid his hand up Jensen's crotch, making it drop a little gasp. - I want to ... "- said as she stroked the cock that was gradually getting harder. - I want you ... - Jared leaned his forehead against Jensen and closed his eyes trying to sort the words in your mind. - Whenever I that ... well you know ... and I ... I want ... this time it's you that ... I want you inside Jensen. Jensen
slightly pushed against the hand of Jared and soltor a whimper. Just to hear him say that he had gotten so hard that the pants were killing him. - Jared, are you ... are you sure? Jared withdrew a little, just enough to look into his eyes intently. - Yes Jensen. I'm sure. - Said almost in a whisper.
Jensen leaned forward, catching your lips mouth of Jared and licking until he released a moan of pleasure. Then his hands forward and began to loosen his shirt, leaving her mouth to his jaw and go down to your neck, where he continued licking greedilyuntil he got off his shirt.
Jared was left to do, stroking the hair of Jensen as his breathing became increasingly interrupted by the excitement of feeling the hands down his chest, gently stroking and pinching her nipples. - Jen ... Jensen ... I ... I want you ...
- Ssshhh, quiet. - He whispered Jensen stooping to lick one of her nipples as he began to drop trousers Jared. Jared raised his hips to allow him to pull out Jensen pants and boxers, and once he was naked, Jensen pushed him gently to tUmbara face down in bed. - So, you relax and let me.
he felt Jared Jensen pulled his hips up and lifted to allow two pads tuck under, leaving him with the ass up and completely exposed to him, and he felt Jensen's lips touching the top of his back, sighed and closed his eyes, carried away by the sensations caused the contact.
Jensen took the time to catch the lubricant bedside table and lay on the blanket, and fell walking with his tongue andJared input sta dropped a good amount of gel on it.
Jared hissed, feeling cold, but soon turned to relax thanks to the attentions of Jensen, who with his thumb began to stroke his entrance, drawing circles around it, and covering area with lubricant. - Quiet, you'll see how you'll like it. - As I said those words, he pressed his thumb on the entry, bringing it to the knuckle.
- Nnngggg - Jared gripped the quilt while raising doubts among the ass to get more insightrubbing his cock against the cushions to give some of the attention demanded loudly. - Jensen ... - she panted hard - Jensen ... more ... more
The truth was that it was too clear what he was asking, but all that his brain was able process at that time was MORE. I wanted more. I need more.
- Tranquil Tiger. - Jensen said, smiling. - I have a lot more. Jensen
accompanied the statement with proof of this, to get the thumb to replace it with two fingers slipped to facility aided by the generous amount of lubricant was used. He kept pushing slowly, while kissing and licking the buttocks of Jared, until the two fingers were completely buried in it, and then with a small gesture, touched that point I knew I was going to go crazy. There
all doubts disappeared Jared, and lifted her ass pushing back, as he dropped a long moan as he felt how Jensen's fingers were touching his prostate again and again.
The way retorcíay Jared groans that came from his mouth, were going crazy to Jensen.guanta desire to attack with force again and again. She bit her lip trying to control himself, and continued to push gently until it was finally completely inside Jared.
- Are you okay? - Said leaning forward to kiss the nape of Jared. This nodded, unable to utter a word, and moved his ass to let Jensen clear response. Jensen got the message immediately, and Jared grabbing her hips, he slipped out of it until only the tip remained inside, then went again in a single attack.
- ooohh Jenseeeen - Jared began to pushr also against Jensen's hard cock, and soon their movements are related with a constant rate was increasing by the minute. - Yes ... Jensen Jensen ... ooohh ... god ... no ... do not stop ...
Continuing assaults on his prostate, Jared had all the neurons outside of coverage, and when Jensen threw a bit of é l to be put on all fours, his body responded like a robot and barely managed to join up up on hands and knees. Jensen then slid one of his hands by Jared hip down to his cock, and grasping firto empty completely.
Jared was lying on the mattress, with Jensen over, yet within it, while the two were trying to catch his breath. When they got their beats to calm down a bit, Jensen moved slowly, sliding his cock out of Jared, who let out a soft moan, feeling how it went.
- Are you okay? - Asked Jensen side lying next to him.
Jared turned to be face to face with the blonde and kissed him softly on the lips. - Yes I'm fine. - Dij
0 comments:
Post a Comment