Title: Hot chocolate
Author: margotlove
Disclaimer: I owned, Fox, not me
imprisoned Summary: Kurt wanted this Christmas was special ...
fluff Pairing: Puck / Kurt
Christmas is not was a date that Kurt liked 100%, so yes, loved walking through the mall decorated with garlandsetab, printing, how saleswomen clothes wrapped in a delicate, almost transparent paper, before putting in the background, etc. It was as if for a moment Lima, Ohio to become a sophisticated place to live. "If my friend says he wants another size is because they want a different size now," he said with a dismissive tone ultra thin clerk had looked with scorn at Mercedes. -Kurt, harpies think we're about, "said Mercedes, stretching his head shyly from inside the tester. - Oh, and do not we? Honey, if you or anyone gets you get all the strength of my arsenal, "he said, finishing off with a snap of his fingers tork is to serve you not judge also say she should not considering that it was Nicole Richie's diet in its worst days. Mercedes laughed and closed the door, because Kurt offered to find him a shirt that combined with her new shoes. Emerged victorious from the store, they found just what they wanted. After several turns around the plaza, Mercedes had to go home and Kurt said he quedaríaa find a gift for his father.
That was one of the many things I hated about Christmas, when she was alone. He sat on a bench surrounded by bags and suddenly felt he had fallen from a carRusel. The fun was over too fast and would not improve the search for a gift for his father. In effect, I wanted very much, but realistically were as inhabitants of different planets. I knew about his father's gift was easy to please, be content with a new drill or a DVD compilation of the great sports moments through history, in other words, so very boring things to look even pay for it was boring.
armed forces to be on the road to the first local sports or find tools, saw it was going to be difficult to bear all thepools, and unlike others know I work. And my manhood is where you left off, thanks for asking, do not give much credit. Kurt
blushed to his ears and his teeth.
-Seen in this way, the only credit I claim is making us a favor.
- Is that your Christmas present for me? Accept that you did everything possible to sabotage?
hesitated.
-To sabotage it takes two, and you also kept your part. Now excuse me if I want to make a scene here.
strode away to the room and collapsed on a bench below.See Puck had not upset, the truth is that made him feel very bad. Had ended in the early days of vacation and Kurt thought it would be to return to school and maybe then, they behave as if they had never been together. He felt an empty feeling in the stomach and doubled over itself to appease. It hurt that things will end well and that the only way we could address the word was abused. Finally, thinking he had been so limited importance in the life of Puck was hurting him, not for itspride, but because he thought he really had loved so much.
spent a full hour without leaving the place. I had to go home and celebrate Christmas dinner he had prepared for his father Ely. I thought it was very sad, year after year was the same. Decorated the house and preparing the table for two. Fun while shopping at the mall ended with a drop of adrenaline.
His father appreciated his efforts to maintain the spirit, but they both knew that nothing was the same since the death of his mother. And while Kurt grew dinner was less enjoyable, not ten & iacute, an many memories of Christmas past as a family to share and Kurt, are trying to blur memories. They dined early and immediately after, his father went to bed and took advantage to leave the kitchen clean. Perhaps the season
demanded that the families were together, but Kurt thought this year would be different. That night would have someone else to talk to, someone you do forget how depressing that time without his mother. Thick
A tear slid down his cheek, had spoiled with Puck and he also knew how to handle it. Of course it was the best of his life in a long time, but the conflicts began to brotar land. Were undecided between tell your family and friends who were together, then the tension of being in hiding the ademása altered and that was added Puck explosive temperament and behavior fussy Kurt, and their ability to do burst.
had been the first real relationship for both, which proved them like each other and being together would not be a perfect fairy tale.
When Kurt came home Puck saw next door. His neighbors were in the habit of celebrating the new year in the pool with warm water but this was covered in mold.
Before entering the house gave him an icy wind scalelofríos and adjusted the collar of his coat. Puck
"I hope you do not catch cold, he thought, imagining that proximity to water may affect you.
The dinner was in the same way, except that Kurt was much quieter and no pains to draw out answers that merited more than a simple yes or no. His father noticed right away and cleared the table when he could not Masy began to mourn. It was useless to evade the questions. Kurt told him about Puck and apologized for not having told you before.
"You need not ask forgiveness Kurt, that is, only you took your time toto be ready to say, and you have to give me the details of your life. I trust you and want you to be happy.
"Well, I think for the time being happy is impossible. Dad did not know what to do and walked away, he is in the house next door but I feel that was a mile and ... "Her voice broke.
"I'm the last person who would give this advice because I have no idea, but if it's not a day goes by that I regret every second not spent with your mother. I mean, you're alive, he is alive and they are young ... the truth had thought that it was time to do something inChristmas on your own. A teenager should not be bored with her father.
- What to do? "He said wiping his tears.
"The question is what do you do?
was a very good question and the answer was even better. The wind hit him squarely on exit and shivering moved slowly to avoid spilling the hot chocolate that I thought lead to Puck. Would take a lot and have to be patient, because the hair was struck in the face and could not see where they went.
Halfway ran into him. They stood face to face for a while without saying anything, while the smokes lips.
The warmth of the drink did get a little warm up time, because a blizzard hit iced Kurt again and he instinctively curled up, like old times. Then he repented. A last-minute apology did not mean that everything was fixed. When retained Puck wanted to be separated with one arm.
"I want to be with you again, Kurt, and make things right ..." Funny
I would say the same, "Puck smiled" I do not want to waste time with fights or afraid, I know what I want and you, I do not care about others that we are different ...
"That's why we run together and if I love you is allay Kurt began to doze, Puck kissed her forehead and the cold touch of his lips aroused him.
"Hey, up, I will not allow you to be a spoiler in our first Christmas.
"Your not even celebrate," said hugging him around the waist and rearranged.
"Maybe, but you do and however much they want to do something for you, I will not let me into your pillow man, when you can conclude otherwise.
- How? Puck
convinced him to accompany him and when he saw who came to the mall, looked at him strangely. When you reach the lobby, Kurt was a stage and the rest of the guys in the Glee Club at the foot of enorme tree. Mr. Schue and Emma were there too, all with Santa Claus caps. Sang carols with lots of encouragement for people who listened fascinated.
had been a plan devised by Puck and Mercedes were able to encourage and carry out with support from Rachel, she was sure that more people singing at the club they would gain. She had convinced the other insisting that it was an extra chance to become local celebrities and a pretext for a small party to celebrate Christmas or not.
Puck took his hand and joined with the rest position behind lthe tree.
"There is still the best, by the way, Merry Christmas," he said holding out a medium box of gifts that had not realized I had. When you unwrap it was Alexander McQueen sweater has long wanted. Kurt
threw herself into his arms to kiss him, of course I loved the sweater, but still more detail to give a gift product of their efforts and secure additional work. While they kissed passionately believed in the time spent Puck had to save just to surprise. That man really loved him.
"And this is nothing," Puck continued to insist that there is still the best. CHTM
0 comments:
Post a Comment