Title: Something Stupid
Fandom: Glee
Author:
margotlove
Pairing: Puck / Kurt
Rated: PG, PG-13?
Disclaimer: Characters owned by FOX not imprison me.
Warning: Pre-slash, no spoilers I think.
Notes: a night of drunkenness can be very revealing.
OK, I liked a boy was no small thing, but in the case of Kurt were worth all my headaches. The end of weekana went slow for me because I wanted to see it again and because I'm sad to admit, we had spent more time than usual with all this mess of his drunkenness. Have Kurt in my house was ... I do not know how to say it without sounding like a little girl ... had been ... different in a good way. Both could have me addicted to your company at home.
Many would say that I have softened or tough guys are always tough guys, but who cares. All I know is that I find hard to c; Things to tell someone. But the truth, my friendship with Finn did not reach so confident and in short had no friends. Which I do not care, really, only I have this stupid need to talk to someone of Kurt, to say his name in a conversation but not come to the event. I lay on the bench in the locker room and closed my eyes, covering them with his arm. He was in a mess.
I felt a blow on the shoulder that caused a popping sound, I sat down at once and beat me again. Kurt was holding a hardback book cover and attacked again, peg &; Aacute; ndome where he could not say anything and no intention of stopping. My physical condition, as I said, I made it resistant to shock, however the strength of Kurt was accurate. He knew how to hit.
- Pig! Degenerate, "he shouted after the long silence and attack-focused on what else I did?!
- What do you mean, "I said, grabbing the book just before it hit me again, Kurt struggled but I removed it, did not want me to depart the cr ´ neo.
- know what I mean! "Snapped, clenching his fists with arms at the sides and bottom lip trembling, kissed me as I fell asleep and certainly also sexually assaulted me.
- You're crazy! How are you?
- Do not be silly, I will tell my father that will be enough.
-Kurt're taking things too far, I can not believe you think I'm capable!
"You said that nothing had happened, and surprise! Suddenly remember that you kissed me! I lied, what else gives you with the most serious lie.
- Shut up! "I said putting up and facing him. Kurt opened his eyes and back-Do you know what you're saying? The only thing that I think apart from you is dying of fear that someone hurt you and ... do you think I hurt you?
- Sure, as you did before, "said pushing the chest with both hands," qu & eacutebear against mine.
A full minute passed, and Kurt said nothing, looked at me carefully, wanting to know if he lied. Then I saw that his gesture was transformed and I understood why: I had said aloud what I felt, what he had tried to show since my world was upended afloat with all words. Kurt let go of his shirt slowly, because his fingers were clubbed on the web.
"I kissed and never knew if I wanted. The least you could do was tell me.
"He was wrong, but I thought I would agree and ... if I had had it, would have had to go into details.
-Ja, do not tell m? Like what? "Inquired, snorting and accommodating the fringe.
"Well, when you get drunk and spend a lot of things ... I thought you would not want to know.
"It can not be that bad," smiled nervously and sat on the bench slowly, looked like he was preparing to receive a notification badence. I sat beside her and began to wring her hands.
To make things clear, I had come to the party just in time for a major disaster. Kurt could barely stand and who knows if anyone would have prevented his fall or worse. Finn, who could be the one to worry about one of us was too busy to notice Quinn, on the other hand, Mercedes I found much later. Kurt I recognized instantly, even though not wearing fancy clothes that he likes so much, although I hardly believe that he had drunk. Something wasa-and also ... I do not remember-topped dropping his arm and a laugh with his head thrown back.
"All right, it was clear" I said a little nervous that others see us, I looked around trying to straighten him out and Kurt. I tried to repress the happiness I felt for what he said but I had to think clearly, let's go.
"No, I have to say something to Finn pushing protested awkwardly.
"You can do it later &e; music prevented her cries were heard and call attention to ourselves. I think his intention was to complicate things.
Back in the locker Kurt heard the story covering his face with both hands.
"Please tell me you did not do that. I shrugged, indicating that things were going well.
, and still ...
Dej &p; eacute; s a moment of silence opened the door and found him sitting on the floor with legs outstretched and leaning against the wall. I knelt before him asking if he was OK, but just opened his mouth and fired his breath smelling fresh mouthwash. It was crazy to take the time to take care of their appearance in this situation.
"I'm a loser," he murmured blankly "I should not have come, over and over again I fail.
"Oh, we got to that part," I said, knowing the time you get depressed and you think the world sucks. Claro, the last thing he wanted was to feel well and truly believe it. I walked him without saying a word and then, when it looked like retrieving the color, I knew it was time to take him outside to fresh air. I had to lift it gently, his arms loose but the legs and held him. This time we crossed the room without it rebel against Mercedes and ran into us very concerned, we agreed that it llamaríaa his father and that I would take him.
A few meters from the house, Kurt asked me to let him sit on the grass. Todavía was reached to listen to house music.
"All I wanted was to talk with Finn, or even me and said I could bring you tears started running down her cheeks. Do not know what to do and I placed the scarf around his neck.
"It was a bad idea, do not want to be cruel but I do not ... Finn
- I know! I did not expect anything, just wanted you to know, I did not feel well Masy never look at me.
"That
wore their hair or their clothes had been impregnated with the smell of cigarette and beer, I could understand their own and delicious aroma.
"Of course I did it on purpose, was he really wanted to punish! I noticed you had changed and would not accept. Finn merely ignore but I underestimated you ...
stopped the story because Kurt stood up violently and glared at me.
- "What," I inquired.
-Do not you think your story is not fair? "He said indignantly, hands at waist for my gesture knew he had no idea what the word meant or what he meant. His eyes narrowed and he went only encourages you to you, "so I proclaimed himself as the villain of this story?
"That's what you said.
-Pff, of course not, it is very convenient for you to have the memory erased, you can invent anything. This is just an excuse to justify your sexual harassment.
- Excuse me? "Inot, "shouted raising his hands
- Sure!
-Ha ha, "and where did you get that idea sir sexual harasser? "In your twisted mind?" He said with great fanfare.
- No! You and I would say that here is another stalker.
- What? "Cried outraged and tilting her head in disbelief.
"Yes, you, and I would not say anything but since you insist ...
CHT MLXC
Kurt challenged me to say it, but it was not easy to explain the exact order of things, or how they had gone without keep it from feeling embarrassed later. Breathe in and tried to explain everything very fast even though I remembered every detail.
Kurt was still crying, clinging to me.
-Finn I should let go long ago, but I did ... I needed to love me ...
I was cAllada, limiting myself to touch his head, there was nothing he could say to comfort him. The worst that can happen is to love someone you will never match and the second worst is not knowing when to quit. Love is a complicated thing that annoys all and that in turn can make you happy for the most stupid reasons. I understood something that filled me with fear: I would like to Kurt did not mean anything, either he forgot to Finn, because I liked the fact that I would not guarantee me. I felt very sorry for each other and hugged him hard, hoping that their pain went away.
When he finally got tired to mourn, moved slowly. She finished drying her tears and said nothing for a long time. Fríoy was doing felt wet grass, but he did not mind, pulled the tangles twigs with fingers and then pulled them, without losing sight of the procedure.
"You're a good boy Kurt, I know things will not have gone very well, but one day someone might also like I said, extending his arm and placing my hand overhead. As much as I hurt, I meant if I do not ern the heart again.
"Kurt, why do not you make you feel something you do not feel for me, just the way I've been with you. I did it with gusto, but I will not ask anything in return.
- You think it's an excuse? "He said smiling despite the trail of tears that he plowed his face is not impossible that I love you, you're on track.
- Really? "I said in disbelief.
"If you think I do not like anything, then you are more foolish than I thought," he said pulling the comicnda and threw me on the neck, pulling both ends Ely pulled me then kissed me with cold lips inaccurate.
Although there were a few seconds it took me forever, Kurt turned away from me and laughed at my look of surprise and bewilderment. She bit her lower lip and I could clearly fun glimpse a look perverse.
"Well ..." He hesitated, became clear.
"Not enough ..." he said, taking my face in her hands and kissed me hungrily. The separ & eacuand let me go by her unconscious act? He had a blank mind and the senses awake, a dangerous combination. There was the aroma given off your hair and neck, not as I perceived without their consent when he passed by me in school, but as a gift. His lips, warm now refused to part with mine. I tried to fight my arms torn between embrace and surrender to what was to happen or it aside. But I hardly moved, Kurt used a little more pressure on my wrists and failed. Instead, he kissed me with more intensity.
ng of the facts, was much more condensed and Kurt did not just absorb what he had done that night out. I took the book away and hid his face flushed after him.
- See? I wanted to avoid the humiliation, "I said jokingly, trying to downplay.
- How do you expect to look up after this? By God, I thought you sue for ... Oh, how horrible!
"Do not worry, I did not expect an appointment after your harassment, but q. For my part, I only saw Mr. Schue talk and talk without listening to his words. I could only remember the ease with which Kurt slept that night. It could be harmless when not fighting or kissing force. I had spent a sleepless caring, his chin resting against the edge of the bed. Of course I could not resist kissing him, but it was a soft kiss goodnight. Perhaps it offended me to think the worst of me and I swear that not a perverted thought crossed my mind when I undressed in the dark. The charm was broken even when slowly began to snoreto.
I thought about whether to hold on to hope and keep fighting for him, or retire before him packing. They had rolled the dice and I can only hope that Kurt take the final decision. If he did not want anything with me and even if they wanted but did not think I should go beyond accepted.
Mr. Schuester asked everyone to stop taking notes to give us some indications, then, I felt something. Kurt I had taken from the m
0 comments:
Post a Comment