feel that people are happy because they have done a superb job. It feels like the last year of high school (laughs). I think there's much love ... everyone love each other, the team, the cast ... exactly like the last year of high school. You may feel sad, but you're like, & quute, to do roles of historical periods. That extra element that occurs when they have to recreate a full-time is very exciting, and I'm a fan of history. Something that takes place in the 19 th century in Europe or in the 20's in America. Some sort of epic film that takes place in another time period, that would be my dream. Simply wear a costume and feel constrained in a manner different from that now might be a fitting shoe or bra ... that would be fascinating and informative about the character.
What will you do now? CHT
iacute; to is, at the very end, we'll both be on another island. Only vacation. Spend time together there for eternity. I put sunscreen on the scars. Everything would be fine. " Amen, sister. On top is a fan of Lost! Seriously, I love this girl ^ ^ And here picspam
Sayid / Nadia Episode 6x06 Sundown, the first time will surely come ^ ^ more picspams of this chapter, but I guess we'll all just cutrillos : P
0 comments:
Post a Comment