I've always liked a lot, but were twat, but since my sister
4. Charlie / Claire:
At first SHIPs much truth, but since the highlight of peanut butter that I can! Charlie is adorable and very very slowly like it is not a crush Usually not a love story, so I love that boy I metthe 1x09 sde: "Soledad" which first appeared. I began to like the ship almost from the first glance that is cast and it seemed like a great character, I find it very admirable that would support such horrible torture to protect only the things he believed. And sentences like you let go to Sayid in the episode is that were so EPIC that I were recorded! When Sayid says he could get it out if you drew a picture someone replies, "Then you would not have the illusion to hear your views" * dies of love * I already imaginareis as I was when she started dating he met up Masy vil so positive.
In its own way of making accessible Nadia:
always try to see her as a woman living under certain circumstances. Think how could a woman living under the circumstances she lived. If the Republican Guard was in America, how a woman would respond to that? What if you were smart, ambitious, idealistic, and could not express it? I do not think Nadia was directly an insurgent, being in control or planting bombs. She helped the way a woman can help. About
playing Nadia in a variety of situations:
0 comments:
Post a Comment