Thursday, March 25, 2010

صور المهبل Lost 6x09: from eternity

SO WAS THE BEST EVER TO ME I WILL DIRECT COMENTARLOOO !!!!!!

The very first of all, Richard is españoooooool !!!!!! * Crazy, screaming and jumping around the room hits *
When my sister and I have read "Canary Islands" we could not believe, we often cry hit, has been a tremendous lolazo! And I love his ship (OMG, Richard has a ship!), Then I'll edit my list of ships in order to add "Richard / Isabella"! I like too the otp with a tragic ending, srsly! The scene in which Hurley has been in Whopi plan Goldberg in "Ghost" has been more than great, has been the m & aacute; s LOVE the world, ay, as shipeo! And speaking of that moment: I so scared shitless of "We'll all go to hell" O_O

loleado lot when I speak English (well, English .... Richard least I did not understand English for almost anyone XD), I have said several times to my sister, looked something like "Red Eagle" but with prestige. And one thing I was pissed ... SHIP SHIT destroy the statue? What is this?! I all my life (well, not so much) asking what had happened to the statue, which would have happened, I had tobe somewhat brutal ... and it was just that? * Disappointed *

entire roll of Jacob, and Richard Nemesis was super weird, there were times when I was seriously a mess (and poor Richard also because he's not I was dizzy and Jacob Nemesis: "The trouble is it!" - "It's not him!")
Have you noticed that Nemesis provides the same to Richard about Isabella offered him / give Sayid about Nadia? Is that these guys named otp and lose your head, srsly! And when Jacob
has been like, "Are you deadquest, right? Besos! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment