hooola!
The truth is that I was not sure if he would return to this chapter, not because I liked it, it goes! If not because ... the truth is I do not know why, laziness I guess: P
I loved seeing a bit of Jin / Sun, because lately had no interaction in the series OTP or by chance ( discounting the 6x06, the chapter with which died XD). Shockee me a lot to Jin and Sun were not married in the alternate reality, but the truth is almost better, because that roll of forbidden love that they brought was more adored muuuuuuuuuucho rolllet go screaming in Korean people thought he was saying something like, "Fuck it all! Does anyone bothers Jin, pussy? To give you all! "
And only one thing left for me to comment but has led to the tear out, srsly!
0 comments:
Post a Comment