What about this series? Well, I think we all know that is because it is the American version of "Ugly Betty" but, unlike all other versions, not just a soap opera. I shiped a lot with this series, both canon and non canon (well, I just like a canon ship ... XD) and I have loved a lot each of these ships.
What it has encouraged me a little is that this ending has left me much better taste than "There AlgAhi ho "and would not change anything in the end and that gives me hope for the dreaded day when" Lost "ends. I have the first season on DVD and my life will get the rest of the season! Is a series that always makes me laugh, has some great dialogs!
For that, I'll miss the Suarez family and to all those of the editorial Meade and I write many fics about the series so ... Ready! XD BTW, for those who do not know, "Widmore" out in the series by the father of Daniel, the head of Betty XDD
0 comments:
Post a Comment