Monday, April 12, 2010

Panasonic Cr2025 Ibm P/n 02k6486

Yes, I am bad (thanks to [info] inesika8 , just as she begins to recover me stick it to me ¬ ¬), I have a fever, cough, and every time I talk I get a voice of Duchess of Alba impressive. And obviously, I hate it too hot but I have to keep warm, I spent the day lying on the sofa and even a few hours ago I get dizzy with the computer.

Speaking of something else: I saw the 4x19 "Ugly Betty" y. .. Why it has to end again this year?! * Cries * I really liked, really, very much. I spent the capitalTitle shiped like crazy for three reasons:

1. Henry appeared! * Sticks * were jumping for joy rather friendship and prior plan were much more adorable but still had Henry / Betty and promt that has emerged, although this potential is not my priority fic fiquearia (?) right now.

2. Maybe if you Daniel / Betty after all! The truth is that I always have liked more as friends than as something else (because Henry / Betty and Daniel / Molly & hearts) but when Daniel looks Betty in the "know it's love when we do anything to protect "WAS LOVE!

3. Scarcely had no Marc / Amanda but it was worth to see them dance "stuck"! The love much, they are hilarious and are great together =) I think I will write a fic or something because that's who he wants to settle down and such ... & Hearts

BTW, now plays meme! I have nominated [info] amandabeicker and [info] inesika8 =)

SIX NAMES YOU GO BY:
· Beatriz, my mother when she around or vec daSee "Alice in Wonderland"!
· Ponerme well soon
• That I can think of something for the possible fic Marc / Amanda
HOPE SIX PEOPLE WHOM YOU WILL DO THE MEME: · [info] irati86


· ;





sweetceltic



·

[info] lestat_sara ·
[info] weareinevitable ·
[info] seelphy Do not know if I have no social life, I've gotten used to msn · or centuries ago that my phone is gone but no one else: P THREE THINGS YOU ARE GOING TO DO TOMORROW: · To brainstorm ideas for future fics.
· hack around a lot and sleep fitfully. • Continue the video Raúl / Ana with "Annie" ^ ^ [info] THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE DRINKS: · Fanta Orange / Lemon Coca-Cola · · strawberry DanUp THREE THINGS THAT MADE YOU SMILE TODAY: · View the smiles againRaul adorable and phrases / Ana while I make the video =)
· Read and repeat on msn with my sister: "I think my predecessor was killed ..." * inside joke * • Save a lots of icons Daniel / Betty Chulis. [info]

0 comments:

Post a Comment