Author: margotlove
Pairing: Puck / Kurt
Rated: PG-13, fluff, angst
Disclaimer: are mine not not imprison me.
CHTMmy shirt? "The same, never returned it, but look, it seems that today we will help.
Before giving it, held it for a while in my hands had been busy since the day he lent me, that was when we had kissed for the first time. Although it has been in an unexpected way.
I approached him to give his shirt, he absentmindedly stroked his mohawk and there planted a kiss.
"So, every time I'd see you remembered me?" He said around my waist.
"At first yes, so the guard &; Eacute; to the bottom of the closet did not want to remember, he looked into my eyes with remorse thankfully no longer need it, I have with me.
"I say the same thing, giving me a soft kiss whispered above the navel, and reloading his face after" I missed you as much as you can imagine.
We kissed, slowly first, then ended with such intensity that stripped and frolic in my bed. I missed that feeling, when he loved me that way so tender and brutal at the same time, something Puck was the king of contradictions.
I snuggled into his arms, did not want to go anywhere else. Wasndo ashamed or when you lie so ...
"Only I do not know, cause I do not like people to look, I feel like a freak.
Kurt "Do not be silly, if someone looks at you is because you are sexy, not because you are weird.
-Ja, ja do not make me laugh.
I grabbed him by the chin to lift her face and look at me.
"Before we had to hide, even our friends, but now we are free, unless you're afraid of something else.
"No, no, I think all I have to do is adapt. Your yo yo maybe we are the same, but the world seems so new.
"Hey yeah, we changed a little and the world continues templeor necessarily gay, "I said passing her fingers through her hair back.
-OK, I'm ready ... I feel great ... and I'm ready ...
"I said that, Kurt ... ...- nothing happens I grabbed her hand tightly and looked into her eyes I'm so glad you're with me.
then I smiled broadly and hugged me before taking too much air and come to my house.
My mother was delighted with him, and with good reason, your magnetism is impressive. In some ways I think she felt relieved that the guy I liked was not a lifter pesas or something.
spent an amazing evening. A long time since I dined at the table together as a family. My sister also enjoyed the presence of Kurt, in fact sympathized quickly, which was good because we had all decided to say that Kurt was more than my friend. Mom left us three went to the kitchen while Kurt and I sat in front of my sister on the couch, but he whispered to me that we told the truth one day. I was very scared that she rejected him.
I gave several turns of the case, and she looked at me curiously. T
-...spoken, "said Kurt.
"Well, you are advised dwarf.
Lima seemed suddenly a better place to live. Kurt and I had each other and that was more than many could boast. As we walk together to school I think he has changed my life and I like to think that I changed into something his own. Still makes me crazy its aroma, and feel butterflies in my stomach when I see it. It's ridiculous, but it is not the truth.
He says he still seems a bit absurd that I get to school is not waiting with the soccer team with next to
0 comments:
Post a Comment