The book I liked a lot except for two things: it can be very unpleasant (which is seeking is inevitable), but thank God no parties so abUndan. The other thing I liked was that there are some scenes that I would have taken, I do not know, I think about a bit but, in short, nothing can be perfect. Otherwise the book I feel great, very nice and sometimes has made me excited reading it. linking How will they overcome the events as people who have left Earth, Susie's own experiences in their particular sky and flashbacks of it is great. Also, I am very Especialito with the books so if a book I get to spend the first two chapters without getting bored and wanting to read more ... That book and I like it!: D
Thursday, April 22, 2010
Fotos Desnudos De Pati Nabidad my name is salmon, like the fish, first name: susie
cute, s of his brutal murder, raped and buried, by a neighbor, Susie watches from heaven the life of his family and schoolmates, the rumors about his murder. With the passage of time, see how their parents 'relationship deteriorates, how his sister trying to survive and how his little brother tries to understand the meaning of' is gone. " In heaven you can get everything you want, however, can not get what matters most: back to earth with their loved ones.
The book I liked a lot except for two things: it can be very unpleasant (which is seeking is inevitable), but thank God no parties so abUndan. The other thing I liked was that there are some scenes that I would have taken, I do not know, I think about a bit but, in short, nothing can be perfect. Otherwise the book I feel great, very nice and sometimes has made me excited reading it. linking How will they overcome the events as people who have left Earth, Susie's own experiences in their particular sky and flashbacks of it is great. Also, I am very Especialito with the books so if a book I get to spend the first two chapters without getting bored and wanting to read more ... That book and I like it!: D
ome going to make sense as the film progresses. Both the movie and the book the end is not just convinced me but as this is without spoilers ... I can not say much more! I just love the movie and book and I recommend it;) PS: The photo of the book so cool I got from here ---> misslouisexo.tumblr.com /
The book I liked a lot except for two things: it can be very unpleasant (which is seeking is inevitable), but thank God no parties so abUndan. The other thing I liked was that there are some scenes that I would have taken, I do not know, I think about a bit but, in short, nothing can be perfect. Otherwise the book I feel great, very nice and sometimes has made me excited reading it. linking How will they overcome the events as people who have left Earth, Susie's own experiences in their particular sky and flashbacks of it is great. Also, I am very Especialito with the books so if a book I get to spend the first two chapters without getting bored and wanting to read more ... That book and I like it!: D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment