Hooooola!
So this afternoon I saw the episode of "Lost" (yay!) that I will discuss now under the cut:) Last night I COMPLETELY hooked to "Tik Tok" Kesha, better not is a song of supreme quality, accurate, and that is the typical disco song, but it is very catchy, hook and I've seen plenty of videos Chulis a lot of fandoms with that song (less than "Lost" ()
I downloaded in the morning with my sister, supposedly to make a Disney movie marathon (laterexplain the supposedly) and we ended up going to New Condomina (specifically the Disney store, Fnac and Claire to see if there were things "Alice in Wonderland"). In Fnac I bought the third season the third comic of "Linnet," I have not even read when I finish I'll read the whole entry ^ ^ I also bought a case for the DS "Alice in Wonderland" to me-in-can-ta. Hanging from the zipper takes a plate of small bottle of "Drink me" and another of a key:) They had also taken the Disney film on DVD and buy it I would have liked a lot but ... had not enough moneya, Charlotte, Dan, Ben, Annie, Juliet ... and all of them ready to ship! Okay, I'm going too Disney with me forgetting the reality, but it would be perfect taaaaaaaaan * julietea viewing the scene *
Indeed, OLE DESMOND FOR YOU PEGA HOSTIÓN Widmore TO TOP OF CHAPTER! My sister and I were yelling "Die, die, die old shit!" XDDDDD BTW, I've noticed that both "Ugly Betty" as in "Lost" Widmore has a son named Daniel, a Meade and a Faraday but Daniel the end of the
XD Speaking of Widmore, one of the most shocks of the chapter (if not the seasone; very well why it has been. We started with "Sleeping Beauty" and the opening credits we did nothing but laugh about everything, but when we saw that one of there was called "Joshua Meador" is that we almost piss, and never rather, laughing. It has been too! Overall, half of which my sister has been looking at one thing in internet y. .. XD we have completely forgotten
I downloaded in the morning with my sister, supposedly to make a Disney movie marathon (laterexplain the supposedly) and we ended up going to New Condomina (specifically the Disney store, Fnac and Claire to see if there were things "Alice in Wonderland"). In Fnac I bought the third season
Indeed, OLE DESMOND FOR YOU PEGA HOSTIÓN Widmore TO TOP OF CHAPTER! My sister and I were yelling "Die, die, die old shit!" XDDDDD BTW, I've noticed that both "Ugly Betty" as in "Lost" Widmore has a son named Daniel, a Meade and a Faraday but Daniel the end of the
XD Speaking of Widmore, one of the most shocks of the chapter (if not the seasone; very well why it has been. We started with "Sleeping Beauty" and the opening credits we did nothing but laugh about everything, but when we saw that one of there was called "Joshua Meador" is that we almost piss, and never rather, laughing. It has been too! Overall, half of which my sister has been looking at one thing in internet y. .. XD we have completely forgotten
0 comments:
Post a Comment