Hoooola!
Let's start with "Lost", do you think? Here we go =)
I have not much to discuss in this chapter (and the next not only distinguished as hysterical screams ... the distinction because the medical examiner to know if I will survive season finale) but I'll put a few key:
- WHERE IS MY RICHARD!? Let's see, I was very happy to return to see painted eyes and suddenly I take it by force of a blow smoke ... I need to know is right and who have not given a crappy death! (
- Ladies and gentlemen, we have new Jacorremediablemente ...
Someone, call the doctor cause I have a case of bipolar ship ...
- And now I think that Rachel should be left nonsense and stay with Jessie. Obviously it will not end up with Finn and (to my regret) but the only person I think she makes a good partner.
Nothing more to add except that each time I have to
busiest
Ares downloading the songs of the chapters =)
Now ... * Drumroll * Textbooks freaks! I guess not understand anything, so I'll let the images speak for itself
0 comments:
Post a Comment