That is a question that has long been in my head and how long since I updated ... It is true that some have left beard well (Ex: Johnny Depp, Eric Bana ...) and other directly without it would be ugly (eg, Dani Mateo) but there are some bellezón that make the madness of growing a beard to look like Grandfather of Heidi fucking stage. Here are some examples ....
I put this under the lj-cut so that each proceed at your own risk. Warned of the crudeness of the content below and also can hurt the sensibilities of readers. Po claims are not supportedis ... What this man has been horrible, not only changed his appearance also your personality, do not know what ever happened to him ... I've never seen before was too good-looking but much better than now.
And this list that looks like something out of a page from the "Cuore" I say goodbye. This entry has been nothing to update, intro jet turn. We'll see! ;)
0 comments:
Post a Comment