Saturday, May 15, 2010

Greece Gay Men Boat Rental

I'm not dead!

I say this because that's what seemed to be true CENTURIES without updating anything. The truth is that obligation to update a little because I really can not think of that comment (and to show off the adorable icon! Claire) so I guess that comment well above the last "Lost" and my new drug: Glee. Well? Here we go:)

The episode of "Lost" I do not want to comment too much, so I will highlight a few points

- that strong.

- do not understand.

- cute he is young! Nemesis

That's all I could say as he watched the chapter. I also say that Nemesis has given me little pain, all the filthy fucking crazy ¬ ¬ (It is noted that not ding me special, right?). The light was very strange, but for now I'm satisfied with that explanation because I do not give us any further. And what of Adam and Eve seemed to be a great response has been wonderful and sad all of this scene, ains, poor Jacob!

And now for Glee, no spoilers in case anyone wants to snag:)

had already seen a couple of chapters and I liked it, but now isI NEED chapters (my sister and I are going for the 1x08) it is that is milk. My favorite characters are:

- Emma. I see very very very adorable in her cleaning rare disorder, and that attitude so shy and Will is ... OTP! The only thing I will do extremely rare to see Ugly Betty Capistrano where Betcha out her plan.

- Quinn. It is very calmadita betcha but always adorable and "club president of chastity" and is as much LOL every time he goes, and I get a little pain ... Fynn puto ¬ ¬.

- Kurt. I see sooo adorable, and sooooo mono & hearts. Also, inexplicably Quinn shipeo to die, just becauselooked smiling during the "Keep holding on", but they are the most handsome and would make an awesome couple.

Puck I also love, but to a lesser degree. Is that his sentences are always loleantes (ex: "I am a super macho, I can wear skirts and others think it's cool", eg "Well, I fucked your mother, then we wallow between your sheets of Star Wars ") and singing" Sweet Caroline "is loooove.

Nothing to see a chapter I have to go straight to Mars because they make some very cool versions of songs and I discover new music. At the moment my favoriand buy a new charger. But I decided and went to the English Court compramelo, I bought it and I'm all happy to vitiate a while for the first time in recent y. .. I SEE THAT DOES NOT FIT THE CABLE! * Screams wildly * It took me 9 euros and it is not too much, but I did have not seen so much money. And claaaro, as I opened the box and threw the ticket I can not return. Do not look so angry I still remember pisses me off ¬ ¬

And yesterday ...



inesika8


and I would have saved us was EPIC . Mysister I was reading "Sleepy Hollow" and when finished, in the terrifying moment I thought I heard the door. I thought it would be the portal and did not pay much attention but my sister said, 'Tia, I heard the door ...". To top it off my cat Yago stared at the door of the room face fucking, and we further. To top it off someone in the upstairs began to walk and I was convinced that steps could be heard was the house, so I ended up saying, "Agnes, picks up the bat ... Ah, no, we do not have. " Then I armed with a bottle of water, a great weapon, it s & eacute;. And to make matters worse my cat again armed, walked through the door and it opened ... I still remember the hysterical cry that stick. I finally dared to peek and I to check that there was no ... bad time but we
XDD And another LOL while my sister was reading "Sleepy Hollow", I meant to stop a moment but instead I got to say ... "Give a pause", the worst is that I said with complete seriousness, I think I am too flawed. [info] PS: I icon for Glee ... AND A COOKIE! XDDD [EDIT: I just saw this picture and I HAVE &; Nbsp; that publicarla:



Sayid / Nadi! ¿I am not love?]

0 comments:

Post a Comment