Today was a day something durillo, to say that some of the best classes in the past I was Physical Education (probably the only time that you read such a phrase as I have to this subject you hate and the teacher do not even know that word used to define it) and we played badminton, the only thing I enjoy doing and it gives me fairly well in that class. Neither has been
DIAEspecialmente bad or good, has been a day quite contradictory, really. At the end has been more bitter in the bus back home I was reading a book full of stories of the Brothers Grimm and I thought how much my grandmother gustaríaa you one of them, I would have liked to read it ...
now going to focus more on the freak side of my life (come on, 90% of my life XD) and I must say I'm too hooked on fanvideos do is listen to a song and think, " that would go great for this! "and so all the time. At the moment I have half of "Is someone there" one of Raúl / Ana with "PleTMLXC - Blair and Serena (Gossip Girl)
- Eric and Jenny (Gossip Girl)
- Marc and Amanda (Ugly Betty)
- Daniel and Betty ( Ugly Betty)
- Gaius and Merlin (Merlin)
- Merlin and Morgan (Merlin)
- Ruth and Merino (Is There Anybody Here)
- Elloy and Amandita (There is someone out there) I have also thought
put Hurley and Charlie and anyone else you see out there =)
the only bad thing is that I dedicate fanvids less time sisal, but I think a lot fics now. I do not like to have one-shot half the Marc / Amanda so surely something will move forward if I can these days
0 comments:
Post a Comment