Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Lonytoon Halloween Desktop Backgrounds Lost 6x14: This chapter will go down in history, I tell ya




Almost never cry with fandoms but this chapter has been a non stop, SCREENWRITERS bastards.

I can not believe what has happened in this chapter, really, has been tremendous, has been charged with Sayid, Sun, Jin and Lapidus at once!
Look, I expected to die Sayid and Sun but is ... I do not think so!

- When Sayid has taken the pump has run out since I already have bad, has been sacrificed for all those who were on the submarine! Before the bomb exploded and I began to mourn and from there I have not stopped. Poor Sayid! I assure you that this will come out a fic YES or S & Iacute;, was super epic. Damn, why am I doing this? Sayid was one of my favorites, when Jack says it's: "There is Sayid" has been too cruel, I'm fandom! Depressed.

- SUN / SON JIN OTP AS EVER. When he was like, not wanting to leave and she was begging to leave super emotional, but also I thought that Jin should have gone as Ji Yeon has been without father or mother is strong. When they have focused their hands has been tremendous, I repeat, why make me this? Him to stay with her and that nothing is budging LOVE, the shipeo lot, andamp; eacute; l precisely that is the joy of the island, so hurt is very strong. Hurley can have neither ship nor friends because they destroy everything! Death of his friend Charlie, died and now its OTP Libby dies, his other friend Sayid is too ... And the whole gang that was crying was ... pff

- In this chapter I have felt sorry to Kate, when she thought she would have been shot to death and am frightened by this, be very betcha and others but give me grief. And when Jack to hold and care so much about her ... & Hearts

- And Claire sees little pain when they leave behind! I have so much scared of:"Do not want to be in that submarine" and I thought a bomb had gone well and effectively ... And the face that Claire has believed that everyone had died ... : '(

- And the alternate reality ... that Locke penita feeling guilty about his father, when along with him had to be a bitch of fat fat fat, it is very cruel when he says that told her she could trust Ely others ... By the way, I love much the Locke / Helen, Helen's reaction when he gets to see and embrace that gives Jack to save him is adorable.

In short, I do not leave me anything ... * is going to keep crying *

0 comments:

Post a Comment