Sunday, May 23, 2010

How Do I Make A Dora Backpack Favor Bag?

Madness



This state will last me, I fear, for ever since the end of this series is something ... * Gets excited *






Seriously now: I'm going to miss this series has no name. I brought my best ships and my desire to write so abundant lately about this fantastic series. I usually do not mourn too much with any fandom but this series has started me tears, laughter, hysterical screams and above all faces of astonishment. Sometimes even remember one scene in particular (do not care I do not like the character, Lost is so cool that cause emotions get any character) and I'm emotionalnot me alone, srsly.
wanted to make this entry before seeing
chapter for you to see that I was ever
rope because I can do after seeing an entry in a position, I am officially depressed: (
passengers, flight Oceanic 815 is about to reach its destination.

0 comments:

Post a Comment