Title: Everyland
Author: aisisgallo
Gender: J2 AU
Chapters: 23 + Epilogue
Pairings: Jared / Jensen, Chris / Steve
Rating: NR -17
Words: 51,000 + / -
Summary: Jensen's world has collapsed after a tragedy that is not being able to overcome. And then something happens that takes you to a place beyond the real world. But who is just your imagination takes you there, or something else?
Chapter 1, Chapter 2 , Chapter3 Cacute; s complicated than expected, and at that moment needed no more worries in your head. As is commonly said, and would cross that bridge when we reach it. As the kiss, seemed to have made a pact to pretend that nothing had gone, and although neither was able to divert your mind that time, each had their reasons for trying to forget the subject. Jensen was convinced he had rushed, and kept mentally called stupid, for having given in to that impulse. It was clear that a complex person with Jared, the last thing anyone needed was a presidentraised his eyebrows and scratched his head with a smile. - Say you do not look anything like any of them. - So? How? - see, Rhunnin is the last inhabited island Everyland. Well, not strictly speaking, if there are some people living in Árthedir, but no more than a few adventurers and renegades who for some reason I can not understand, live there. - How bad is it? - Jensen asked, frowning. If the island was uninhabitable, would not be easy to cross.
- is ice creamdo.
- What? - Jared Jensen looked like he was crazy. - That Árthedir is frozen, like a huge block of ice.
- Jared, that's impossible, if at the same height and only twelve miles, it might be completely frozen. Here it's hot!
- For Árthedir is frozen. - Jared said with a shrug. - Always has been, and nobody has ever said that is something rare. - Ya, I guess this can be normal. Okay, it's a frozen island, kind of like crossing a glacier. Srvcitar warm clothing. - Jared, that's impossible, if at the same height and only twelve miles, it might be completely frozen. Here it's hot!
- Yes, there will have to buy snow shoes and coats. Do not you bringing a coat when you come to Everyland? - Jared looked at Jensen asked in amazement, as if he realized that he had no coat. - Yes, but I left at the inn, I thought that with the temperature in here was not going to do nothing but hinder him.
took two hours walking around the village, buying supplies and everything you need to move on. Had achieved good for snow boots, a fur coatbelow, a man stood looking at them.
- Who? - Jared asked, beginning to feel that fear gripped him.
- Man of the stairs. - Jensen replied without looking away from the man.
- What ... what do we do? - Jared had begun to tremble. Never in his life he had encountered someone who wanted to kill him. I had no idea how to react to something.
Suddenly the man ran toward them, as he pulled his jacket inside a gun and pointed it atJensen.
- Vamos! - Jensen Jared pulled the arm and started running towards an alley that had the right.
Jared took a second to get your legs do to your brain if, but when he heard the sound of a shot, they seemed to come to life and ran behind Jensen.
ran for a while among the narrow streets of Rhunnin, until finally, Jensen stopped at a corner, leaning against the wall panting as if his lungs need air around the world. Jared stopped beside her, still p & aacutor trickle of blood. - God! You're hurt!
Jared made him raise his hand carefully and saw a hole in Jensen's shirt, right in the center of a blood stain that was growing larger.
- It's not Jared.
- What do you mean nothing? I have shot! - Jared took a handkerchief from his coat pocket and tied it on Jensen's arm covering the wound.
- I think that just touched me, it's nothing, really. - Jensen took a deep breath and looking away from the wall on both sides. - I think we have clueless, you'd better que back to the inn as soon as possible.
Jensen
needed all his powers of persuasion to reassure get Jared. After showering and let it heal the wound appeared to be relieved to see that it really was only a flesh wound and the bullet had not come to pierce.
- Jensen, this is too dangerous - Jared said over dinner in the room, each sitting on one of the beds. - Maybe you should think of off the journey, we should find out why these people want to kill you. CHTM
LXC - I do not think they are ready to have a quiet chat Jared, you see I belong to those who shoot first and ask questions later.
- What if we follow Árthedir? Jensen is dangerous. - Jared was very restless, the idea that the truth would hurt Jensen made him the creeps.
- We will have to be careful, we will attempt to pass unnoticed, and if we see him tomorrow, we will notify the police, or whatever that you have here to catch the bad guys. - Said with a smile trying to lighten the tension.
- We call the authorities. - Jared returned &LXC
Jensen felt his heart sank to see the sadness of Jared, and held his face in his hands forced him to look into his eyes.
- Listen Jared, I think I'm going to New York, always happens when I sleep, but I promise I'll be back. I do not want to think for a moment that will not go back because I will. So in the morning, if you can not wake up, just wait for me, because I promise that I can, I will sleep there to back you. Okay?
Jared just nodded her head as her eyes filled with tears, and made him look at him otherwise Jensentime. - Okay? - Asked again insistently.
- Vale. - Jared responded this time with a small smile. - I'll wait.
- Good. For now go to sleep. That "step" Jensen in New York was pretty calm, awoke in his bed, and after getting checked that all windows were closed and everything was as we had ; left before bedtime.
check the time, and seeing that it was ten in the morning, it was decided to call Chris and Steve, so that at leastHTMLXC When Jensen opened his eyes in his room at the inn Rhunnin, the first thing he saw was Jared distressed look a little more than two feet from his face.
- Hey, is it late? - Asked concerned the expression of Jared.
Jared's face lit up with a dimpled smile that made the heart of Jensen throw a little faster than normal. - No, just a little, but I've prepared the bags and you're ready to get us out.
- Well, - said Jensen stretching - do I have time for breakfast a little earlier?
- SureI uploaded some of the bar. I was waiting for breakfast. - Jared replied, blushing a little.
- Cool. Then we have breakfast and get out as soon as possible to Árthedir.
Half an hour later, crossing the village towards the platform with the sixth Rhunnin united island, walking slowly, talking about unimportant things, and none of them noticed that a man was their steps a short distance.
CHAPTER 10.
0 comments:
Post a Comment