Title: Everyland
Author: aisisgallo
Gender: J2 AU
Chapters: 23 + Epilogue
Pairings: Jared / Jensen, Chris / Steve
Rating: NR- 17
Words: 51,000 + / -
Summary: Jensen's world has collapsed after a tragedy that is not being able to overcome. And then something happens that takes you to a place beyond the real world. But who is just your imagination takes you there, or something else?
Chapter 1, Chapter 2 , Chapter3,Chapter 4 , Chapter 5, Chapter 6 , Chapter 7, Chapter 8 , Chapter 9, Chapter 10 , Chapter 11 ,
CHAPTER 12
first thing he felt was the smell of wood smoke from the chimney. He opened his eyes and glanced the shelter. It was quiet, the fire still remained strong, warming the room, and Jared paira couple of grunts, made feint to cover his even more to let him alone, and finally seemed to wake up enough to remember where you were and why.
Jensen could tell the exact moment in which Jared remembered what had happened the night before. His face tensed and pulled the blankets around his body, as if trying to protect the view of Jensen.
- Good morning. - Jensen said softly trying to calm him down. - I prepared breakfast.
For a moment, Jared looked confused, that was not the attitude that people usedhave toward him, at least not the people who actually knew what it was. He glanced quickly to Jensen, as if trying to see if he was teasing her, then returned to almost completely hide under the blanket.
- Come on Jared, we need to lighten up a bit: It has come a little problem, and also want to talk first, so get up for breakfast.
saw Jared Jensen was looking at his clothes hung by the fireplace, staring at the gloves, with an expression of anxiety rather obvious. - Jared, do not need the clothes now. Here & iacuyou, in hot weather, and breakfast more comfortable without that robe and the gloves. - Le offering Jared Jensen said the boxer shorts and pants in her hand. - With you wear that is sufficient.
Jared's breathing quickened, and the anguish in his eyes again as she shook her head slightly. - No ... I do not ... please Jensen.
- Jared listen to me, for I do not have to hide. I've seen you, and do not scare me or disgusts me, and I think you are nasty or anything like that. L Show memp; oacute; hesitant but still looking for Jensen.
- No Jared, I do not care, I really do not care.
These words seemed to spark something inside of Jared, and he began to mourn freely. Jensen grabbed him from behind and join him to have him in her arms, her head resting on his chest, and began to stroke his hair as he spoke softly. - Ssshhh, as is Jared, worry, everything will be okay, quiet.
Jared spent his arms around Jensen's waist and pressed closer to her body, looking for a comfort that he had received in his life. - I'm a monsterhis mouth, - I swear it's the truth. - And then again kissing Jared. It started as something mild, just lips to lips, feeling the ground carefully. Jensen then went a little further and nibbled Jared's lips, licking lightly labeled areas after their teeth.
Jared could not restrain a groan that came out of his mouth. The feelings that ran over her body will put goose bumps, I sped up the heart and left him almost breathless. Jensen's hand felt down from his head, stroking his cheek and neck, down to his chest. Jen
put his hand between their bodies and grabbed her two erections.
The groan that burst while Jared threw her head back she went straight to his cock, and had to bite her lip hard to not cum right then. When was controlled enough to attack again Jared's mouth, then down to her neck as she began to pump his hand the two cocks.
Neither lasted too, Jared squirmed under his body for just a couple of minutes, and finally ran hard, letting out a scream and sprinkled her stomach and Jensen's hand, while fuer hugged himndash; Jensen said softly.
Jared hesitated, then looked up to meet his eyes and smiled shyly, but soon turned serious expression on his face. - I do not ... do not you look horrible? - Asked lowering his gaze to his hands.
- not that I did not look like Jared, is that you're not.
- Really? - The hope and the need to reflect the look of Jared to ask the question, made her heart break a little and went to kiss him gently.
- Really Jared. You increí; Probably handsome, and this does not change. - Jensen said stroking the webbing of one of his hands.
- You also are handsome. - Jared said, blushing to the roots of hair.
Jensen could not prevent a huge smile appeared on his face. - I'm glad you think so, because ... well ... I thought ... how would you like to keep seeing more time?
Jared opened his eyes and then asked, almost stunned with fear. - How long?
- Mmm ... Always?
0 comments:
Post a Comment