Title: Everyland
Author: aisisgallo
Gender: J2 AU
Chapters: 23 + Epilogue
Pairings: Jared / Jensen, Chris / Steve
Rating: NR- 17
Words: 51,000 + / -
Summary: Jensen's world has collapsed after a tragedy that is not being able to overcome. And then something happens that takes you to a place beyond the real world. But who is just your imagination takes you there, or something else?
Chapter 1, Chapter 2 , Chapter3,n could feel Jared's entire body was shaking by the sense of touch in his hands, and let him do for a while, as I watched him entranced. Jared breathing was broken by her open mouth, his cheeks flushed with excitement, and her eyes followed the path that drew her fingers, eagerly absorbing the image of every inch of your skin, if he wanted to record it in your mind to fire. traveled all over her face up to the jaw, and from there down by the neck with trembling hands, to get where Jensen's shirt would not let him continue. He stopped all & iacute; a moment and looked up Jensen's eyes. - I can? - Asked with pleading. - ... I need ... I touch with my hands, what I can? Jensen nodded without hesitation, and immediately let out a couple of buttons on his shirt and pulled his head. Jared held out his hands to his shoulders, then began to descend toward your chest, caressing every inch of skin up to her nipples. As he passed the tips of his fingers on the nipples of Jensen, a shiver ran through his body and threw his head atra, S, eyes tight and his mouth slightly open, while still stroking the two small bumps. - God Jared. - Jensen could not believe how hard it had been simply that. Seeing how Jared is excited to incredible levels only for stroke, had been infected by the excitement, and was willing to swear that if Jared continued to stroke a little longer, would run without needing more. Upon hearing the voice of Jensen, Jared turned to reality and straightened his head to look at Jensen. - Jensen, I ... I do not know &; Pleased and rounded shoulders with one arm. - I think we should sleep, have been enough excitement for one day. - Jensen said leaving a kiss on Jared's hair. For a while, Jared said nothing, and Jensen was almost convinced that he had fallen asleep, he began to speak. - Jensen, I was thinking ... what you said this morning. What will happen when you sleep? Jensen had tried to avoid the issue all afternoon. Jared did not want to worry more than necessary, although he had not stopped givingaround the bush. - I do not know what will happen, Jared. - Said letting out a sigh. - But as I said this morning, I will return. Rest assured of that. It may take a little more, but sooner or later I'll have to sleep in New York, and then I'll be here with you again. Jared nodded agreeing with him, but could not conceal an expression of concern.
- We have left room for two nights paid, so if you wake up and I'm still asleep, just stay here. There is food in your backpack so you spend all day. T & desktop searchber that was conscious, was the beeping of the machine that controlled his vital signs. After that, the usual smell of disinfectant in all hospitals invaded his nose, making you feel a nausea, and without opening his eyes, breathed deeply and slowly trying to calm the nerves.
assumed that either Chris or Steve would be in the room with him, but I did not want them to realize that he was awake. I had to calm down and think about what he would do to get back to Jared as soon as possible.
Initially, it had seemed to feign an attack of nerves that arer me, but this exceeds the limits. I swear to God, if you do not make me go right now, our friendship is over forever, and as I leave here not see me in your life. - Jensen please understand it. - Chris spoke to him in a desperate voice, still holding his hand.
- Let go. - Jensen said dryly. Initially, it had seemed to feign an attack of nerves that arer me, but this exceeds the limits. I swear to God, if you do not make me go right now, our friendship is over forever, and as I leave here not see me in your life. - Jensen please understand it. - Chris spoke to him in a desperate voice, still holding his hand.
- What? - Chris looked confused. - Let me go out, do not want to touch, let go. Chris change expression as if he had just punching, and slow.
could not believe that Chris and Steve had come that far, had not behaved so deranged as to think I needed to be tied to a bed. I did not think forgive what he had done.
spent the morning between fits of rage every time Chris and Steven had the courage to enter the room, and efforts to calm down and take it easy when he turned to leave alone. When I got checked and was thinking rationally, I knew I had no reason to be nervous. Jared was sure at the inn, and was going to wait until they wake up. So I & uscreaming that they were in danger, and tried to get out of bed to defend himself, but someone was covering her mouth with one hand and held her tightly against the bed, preventing any movement.
- go! - Jared shouted while trying to break free of the grip. Jared
continued struggling for a while, until he finally managed to pull one of his hands from under the blankets and tried to hit a stranger, but his reflexes were quick, and managed to hold him for the world eca before receiving the blow.
Lifting Jared's hand for better support,the man could clearly see both the union of his fingers as the membrane that connected his body to his arm and was paralyzed with surprise. - God! - Said in a whisper, totally fascinated watching Jared's hand. - It's you. They were wrong, not abroad, you are.
CHAPTER 15
0 comments:
Post a Comment