Title: Everyland
Author: aisisgallo
Gender: J2 AU
Chapters: 23 + Epilogue
Pairings: Jared / Jensen, Chris / Steve
Rating: NR -17
Words: 51,000 + / -
Summary: Jensen's world has collapsed after a tragedy that is not being able to overcome. And then something happens that takes you to a place beyond the real world. But who is just your imagination takes you there, or something else?
Chapter 1, Chapter 2 , Chapter3 , Chapter 4, Chapter 5 , Chapter 6 ,
CHAPTER 7
- is that ... that's impossible, sir.
- Why? - Jensen asked in surprise.
- Everyland Because there are only seven blocks, sir.
- Jared, that can not be. Zester I clearly said we had to go through eight islet.
Jared shook his head. &
the time night fell completely, Jared and Jensen were sitting next to a fire that had ignited between them. Had eaten of the food they carried in backpacks, and Jensen had told all that Zeste Jared had told him about the worlds and the sacred rock.
. So ... you want to go back to your world? - A Jensen thought he heard a hint of sadness in the question of Jared, but was not sure, since this was his head down, hiding her face from the gaze of Jensen.
- Yes I have to go back, Jared.
- Why?
- For esttelos right? Me do not have to hide your.
Jared sighed and lay her back to Jensen, with his backpack as a pillow. - Better sleep, tomorrow will be a tiring day. Jensen hit
mentally for being so clumsy. I should have known it would not be so easy. He wore no more than a few hours with Jared and I had screwed to the bottom.
"Shit"
.
Jared watched the silhouette of lying on the floor for a moment, feeling like it was a knot in the stomach. I did not understand qué Jared had made him feel that way, it was like I could not leave him, as if he needed closeness.
And each time, the feeling grew stronger. While I had been telling all, he had felt at times the need to touch, and not just being around him, almost burned his fingers on the need to feel your skin and you had almost to bite the lips to hold the urge to kiss him. - Shit. Dude, you're screwed. - He said to himself in a whisper, and then sighed and lay down to sleep.
CH
TMLXC
When he woke up, Jensen was a murmur at his side. They looked like two men talking in a low voice, as if unwilling to awaken. For a moment he stiffened, thinking they might be thieves, or anyone who would attack them, but immediately recognized the voices. Eased by familiarity, but soon his mind reacted, reminding him that should not be there, Chris and Steve were not in the world in which he had fallen asleep.
He sat up in bed quickly, making his friends were turning to him in surprise.
Co? Less than twelve hours they had to sedarte because it has an attack, you will not go home yet.
- I'm fine, I want to go home. - Jensen insisted stubborn as he stretched out to touch the bell as a warning to nurses.
- Jensen, please - Chris sat on the bed beside him and grabbed his hand, - let's talk before you make silly.
- I have nothing to talk about Chris, I want to go.
Chris ran a hand over his face in a desperate gesture, then looked to Steve for help.
- Jensen, if you leave the hospital now, you can spend anything, esperute, in BATHING closed the door on the inside.
An hour later, Jensen left the hospital after signing voluntary discharge sheet that his doctor had given him, but not before a thousand ways to try to convince him to stay at least another day in the hospital.
went straight to the taxi stand that was next to the entrance, and when I come next to the first taxi, turned to Chris and Steve, who followed him as if they were his bodyguards.
- OK guys, look, I know that you are worried about me and stuff, and I thank you very much, but I'm really biin, and all I need is to be alone for a while and rest.
- Have a rest? - Chris replied irritated tone, - Based on tequila and thugs? We do not come with bullshit Jensen, who we know.
- Jensen sighed and looked down at the floor a moment. Chris then looked directly into his eyes. - Listen Chris, I know that the last days I acted like a jerk, but I promise that I will not do it again. I swear. I just want to be alone for a time, to clarify the ideas in my head. Nothing more, I promise. None of tequila or joints.
- And expect me to swallow?
HTMLXC
Chris and Steve were sitting in her living room, each with a beer in hand. Neither had spoken since he arrived at the house, they were both lost in their thoughts, looking worried.
- What can we do? - Chris finally said breaking the silence.
- I will not let it end up killing.
- Have you thought about something?
- I'll give you two days to calm down a bit. Then go home, and if not within reason, or see anything that I like, tramitaré hospital admission forced psychiatry. - The esto, Steve got up off the couch and walked wearily into the room, leaving Chris alone in the room.
- This is not going to be very nice. - Chris muttered to himself, then got up and followed Steve into the room.
CHAPTER 8.
0 comments:
Post a Comment