Jared looked at him and started walking toward him immediately, without even looking where he was going. Kate's hand clutching the layer, saved him from being hit by a taxi that passed within two feet of Elah full speed.
- Jared! But did you crazy? You can not pass the road that way! At the end you will get yourself killed before you find your guy. CHTM LXC - I ... I ... I'm sorry. - Jared said his heart still beating a mile a minute in his chest from the shock. - I do not ...
- Ya, ya, I imagine. You've never crossed a highway. Seriously where have you been all your life?
- In Khórmik.
- Where? Nah, leave it - said the girl made a gesture with his hand - better than not tell me.
finally crossed the road without further incident and Kate went straight to the front door of the clinic, Jared followed a few steps from dN no worker staff the clinic. It is a safety issue.
- Security? - Jared increasingly understood less. - Is that Jensen is in danger? - Asked worriedly.
- Listen. - Kate interrupted before Jared said something that will spoil everything. - I understand that there can give us your address. But, could not contact Ely say that Jared is waiting here? This is urgent. The nurse was watching them as if uncertain whether the hospital throw them or ignore them, andfinally sighed and picked up the phone. He dialed a number and wait with the phone glued to his ear. A while later he returned to hang up and looked at Jared. - Sorry guy, but does not answer. - But I need him! - Jared said starting to get nervous and watery eyes with tears contained. Kate grabbed her arm trying to reassure him and then turned back to nurse. - Look, do you mind if we wait around for a while and try again later? It is very important, really. She shrugged hombros. - As you wish, but stay on the waiting room, here you are hindering the passage of the sick. Jared Kate pulled up to the waiting room and made him sit on a chair. - Hey, calm, see how you are, only a matter of waiting a bit. Jensen was on the verge of a nervous breakdown. After a short discussion, decided that Steve would go home, if Jared found his direction in some way and end up looking there. Meanwhile, Chris and Jensen broke away and started to walkthe streets looking for him, first around the alley, and gradually widening the search perimeter. And spent more than two hours. Walking the streets completely ice cold, and asking anyone who crossed them if they had seen someone with the characteristics of Jared, but so far had not received any results. And above, the clinic did nothing to call Jensen when moving, probably to some bureaucratic stupidity. Every time I picked it sounded with the heart a thousand per hour, praying that they were Chrif to the feet was very rare, and those fingerless gloves too. - Do you know where it was? - Chris asked hopefully. The woman thought for a while and finally shook his head. - No. But it was a good time sitting at the bus stop. - Said pointing across the street. - Seemed to be going cold. I could have bought some chestnuts to warm. - Said with a shrug. - Then he went on a bus with a girl. - With a girl? - S & iatrack. Come to the park's west entrance. - In five minutes I am there. - Jensen said cutting despuésy casting call immediately ran to where he had stayed with Chris. Ten minutes later, they were both next to the bus stop where Jared had allegedly been sitting, trying to figure out where the two could have gone. - Do any of these buses going to the area where your home? - Chris asked while looking at the list of lines that were standing there. - No. None. Not even close. MBEI Chris! Where the hell has it gone? - Hey, relax a bit, think calmly. What do you know Jared?
- Huh?
- What do you have told you. Know your name and last name right? - Jensen nodded as he moved restlessly along the nerves. - With that may have found your address in the phone book, but if none of these buses going towards it, has to be something else. What else did you tell?
- I do not know Chris. We talked of many things. Of allnew things that I would find here, I know, I was very excited, especially with the operation, did nothing to ask ... - Wait, wait. - He cut Chris. - What operation? Jensen
looked confused, until he realized that Chris conocíaa not Jared, and he knew nothing about the problem. - Well, is that he has a problem, I said I was going to operate. - I do not know Chris. We talked of many things. Of allnew things that I would find here, I know, I was very excited, especially with the operation, did nothing to ask ... - Wait, wait. - He cut Chris. - What operation? Jensen
- Did you say you were a doctor? - Yes - Did you say where you work?
- Mmm, I do not think & amJared said somewhat surprised.
- Yes I'm an idiot. - Kate stood up and pulled the arm of Jared to do the same. - We have the name and surname, and it is not to be very common, with that we seek in the phone book. Damn, is the most obvious thing in the world, if I'm an idiot. - Jared Kate pulled towards the phone booth while talking non-stop, and once they got there, picked up the phone that was next to the phone and look for the surname Ackles. - Okay, here we have two Jensen Ackles in New York, but one lives in a neighborhood does not mu recommended, so I guess that can not be. - Kate took a pen from his backpack and scored the other direction in a notebook, then turned to Jared. - I have. - Said with a smile as he pulled Jared to the door. - We come to your home!
CHAPTER 22
0 comments:
Post a Comment