Thursday, December 16, 2010

How To Do Hair My Myammee

and quickly grabbed one of the chairs at the table, placing it in front of Elah defense mode.
- Get out! - Said threatened the stranger with the chair. - Get out now! - Said as he moved slowly to stand between the man and the bed, avoiding this could get to Jensen.
The man raised both hands in a gesture of peace, and took a couple of steps to reassure Jared.

- Listen kid. I do not want to hurt you, I have nothing to do with this man who has tried to kill you, I just want to talk to youute, take them at a time, Jared came to the conclusion that it might not be a bad idea to talk to the man. At least that would earn him some time, and besides, it was certain that after what he had said, I was curious to hear what he had to say. Jared let you enter the bathroom cleaned the wound, not to watch him for a second, then saw him until he was thoroughly convinced that he was carrying any weapons.

- Good. You can sit. Place the chair against the wall. - He said pointing to the wall that had theback of the room. - And do not get up on it for anything.

The man nodded and did as ordered, and Jared sat in another chair, standing between the bed extrañoy in which Jensen was lying.

- begins. - Said with a look at the man seriously.

- Good. First of all, my name Dalim, - said the man looking lost somewhere in front of him, as if to tell his story focus. - I was born in Myrrheim, the third island, and I belong to a family that has dedicated their entire life to studying ancient books. Do you know ant booksiguos, Jared? - Asked looking up at Jared.
- Just one. - Jared said without wanting to give more information. - who gave Zeste Jensen. - Dalim said without hesitation. Jared could not help but show surprise on his face. - How ...? - How do I know? For I have been following since the time Jensen came to Khórmik. Jared, you're stuck in something bigger than you think. This has nothing to do with Jensen returns home, goes much further. - I do not understand. & IquJeron did not find anything significant. But it was not true. - Why lied? - Jared asked curious. - What they found, could lead to Everyland. Not only found traces of ancient life, they also found a chest full of books and manuscripts hundreds of years old, which explained the creation of the worlds. I guess Zeste Jensen told something about the creation of the worlds. Jared nodded. - It was written in the book that gave him. - Well, those books and scrolls, also explainedhow to open a door between worlds ... - The first stone. - Jared said, interrupting. - Yes, the first stone. The problem is, to open that door, can have catastrophic consequences for much of humanity, both in this world and of others. - So why would zester to Jensen to open it? - Zest works for Aldoun. - And?
- That original expedition, found the information very dangerous, so the books and scrolls divided between those who were there, and decided not to talk aboutand, and they want to rule over all worlds as superior beings they are.

- That's absurd! - Jared said completely stunned. - We are not superior, they ... Jensen has told me ... things are ahead ... in New York. - I know, Jared. The rest of the expedition created a society that Everyworld called because they wanted to defend the security of all worlds. The Council of the society was formed by the original expedition, and created groups to study different books and ancient scrolls found. The descendants of those members of Everyworld, we have maintained active society, and hBut when we learned that Jensen had come to Khórmik, we think Aldoun had somehow managed to figure out how to use the sacred stone. We could not let that happen.
Jared tensed when they heard the last sentence. - Is that why you trying to kill us?
- No Jared, as I said, we do not want to kill you. In fact, one of our guys was that you saved in Árthedir. - Then who? - Jared became increasingly confused.
- When we learned that Jensen had appeared, some members were radicalized Everyworld enough.They were terrified with the idea to open the door, and decided they had to kill him as soon as possible, without even figure out what his intentions were. These are just a few, and have been expelled from society, but have taken the law into their own hands and will continue trying to kill him. - Because it's the one.
- Well, that's what we all thought, but after meeting you, I think that's not true.

- How? - I can ask you a question, Jared? Jared nodded.

- How you came to Khórmik? Were you born there? CHTML
XC Jared hesitated before answering, but finally sighed and said. - Not really. My parents found me by the woods, just near where it appeared Jensen. I gathered with the intention of growing up, but when things got tough for the people's reactions to me ... difference, not endured, and left me in the orphanage.

- Dalim nodded while a gleam of something that Jared could not define was reflected in her eyes. - That explains a lot. - He smiled.








Jensen hab & iacuteand that Steve had entered the room, and watched him from the door looking worried. - Jensen, enough, do not do this.

Jensen Steve turned his head and held her breath while counting to ten. - Get out Steve. - Said in a tone apparently calm. - Now, see you is the last thing I need, so leave me alone.

- Jensen, you can not do this anymore. I do not know what the hell is going on in your head, do not understand why we stray from this.

- Steve, I asked two days, was it & uan is Jared?

Jensen closed his eyes as he let out a sigh.
"Shit"
. Steve was silent for a while waiting for an answer, but Jensen continued lying there with closed eyes, without saying anything. Finally, Steve shook his head with a look of sadness on her face and left the room.








- I do not understand what does it matter where I was born? - Jared asked with a frown.

- Aldoun knew the choice would appear in Kh securcute; rmik, near the sacred stone that is on the edge of the forest. When Jensen appeared there, he assumed that he was the one, but apparently was mistaken.

- What? Why do you say that was wrong? - Jared was getting more confused with what I was telling Dalim.

- Jared, what Jensen told zester that I had to do when he got to the first stone?

- I think nothing, so that Jensen told me, told him that when he reached the eighth island, would have no trouble finding it, and he had to know what h

0 comments:

Post a Comment