- N-No sir. Just ... I was wondering if you are ready to begin the journey.
- Now?
- Well, the earlier you start, before you reach your destination.
- Yes, of course. - Zest was right. Nothing bound him to that town, it really should be willing to get out, and yet ... something was bound himself, something he was sitting there without deciding to embark on the road. - I'll need some things. - Jensen said trying to buy some time. I had to find out what was that strangeyou, to shout at the boy, calling him useless, trash, nuisance, while kicking him to rise from the ground.
Jensen felt his blood boiling, held on tight to the table trying to avoid rush at the woman and beating her become involved. - WANT TO COME WITH ME! Both
Zeste Rhaima as Jensen turned to the wide-eyed. Jensen needed a moment to absorb what his mouth, I swear by choice, had said, and after a few seconds of indecision, stood up and looking resolutely said zester - I the guy come with me, I need ami hand someone who knows this world to help me with the customs and all that.
- Dyel? - Rhaima asked sarcastically. - Believe me, Mr. Ackles, Dyel do not think will be of great help, this guy is worthless. Sure there are people more valid ... - I want Dyel. I'm sure he can help as you need. Rhaima glanced toward the zest and nodded and then turned to Jensen again. - Okay Mr. Ackles, if you want to be Dyel accompany you, so be it.Send someone to make all necessary preparations. Jensen felt it took away a load off, suddenly feeling that something was bound to that people had disappeared. Now you going to leave them as soon as possible and find a way back home.
left the village early in the evening, loaded with two bags full of clothes and food, and a good wad of cash in the pocket of Jensen, courtesy of Zest and friends . Furthermore, Zeste Jensen handed a leather bag in which was stored a copy of "G; Iacute; to ear.
- What?! Dy ... Jared, do not understand why someone might call you. God, you're not ...
- Yes I am, sir. You really do not know .... - What I do not know Jared? As much as you hide, I saw your face remember? And of course this is the last word you would use to describe. - What?! Dy ... Jared, do not understand why someone might call you. God, you're not ...
Jared was silent, staring at the floor, and after observing him for a while, Jensen sighed. - Okay, I will not discuss this with you now Jared. Buta piece of cloth. Thanks Jared. Jared blushed and looked down again to the ground. - Sure, sir.
was a start. Jensen was sure there must be more to that Jared was concealed in this way, not just the fact that people call him so, but would not force things. Iban have plenty of time to talk about it, and was determined to get Jared out of that shell in which apparently lived. crossed the forest in silence, each lost in thought, and when they finally reached the end zone of trees and out into the open, at Jensen is cutthere? - Asked while walking up the stairs with his eyes placing his hand on his forehead like a visor.
- 4825. - Jared said without hesitation.
Jensen turned to face him with horror. - Damn! Do we have to raise nearly five thousand steps?
- Yes At least if you want to go to Rhunnin, sir. - Jared said with a small smile that brought a warm feeling in the stomach of Jensen. - I can ask a question, sir?
- Jared course, as you want.
- Where do we go exsee talk.
- Come on Jared, you can say whatever you want.
- Well, they ... the eighth island?
- Yes
- Well ... that's impossible, sir.
- Why? - Jensen asked in surprise.
- Everyland Because there are only seven blocks, sir.
CHAPTER 7.
0 comments:
Post a Comment