Title: Everyland
Author: aisisgallo
Gender: J2 AU
Chapters: 23 + Epilogue
Pairings: Jared / Jensen, Chris / Steve
Rating: NR -17
Words: 51,000 + / -
Summary: Jensen's world has collapsed after a tragedy that is not being able to overcome. And then something happens that takes you to a place beyond the real world. But who is just your imagination takes you there, or something else?
Chapter 1, Chapter 2 , Chapter3 , Chapter 4, Chapter 5 , Chapter 6, Chapter 7 ,
CHAPTER 8
Jensen opened his eyes when he felt someone shaking his body, and met with Jared distressed look in his face.
- What ...? - Said getting up a little.
- Finally! - Jared let out a heavy sigh and helped him sit on the floor. - Do you surveynAfter right? Took half an hour trying to wake up, and did not respond to anything. You scared me to death.
- Okay, sorry ... - Jared parecíaa verge of mourn, and to the surprise of Jensen hugged him as he kept talking nonstop. - Do not come back to me that Jensen has really scared me, do not know what to do, not knowing if you were going to wake up again.
- Okay, okay, calm Jared - Jensen replied shyly, returning the hug - I'm fine, really, is just ...
Jared turned away a little of it to look into his eyes , and Jensen felt his cuerpo missed him immediately, would have preferred to follow him hugging for a while.
- You're back there?
- Huh? - Said aside those thoughts of his mind.
- A New York. Were you there? - Jared watched with sadness as I asked.
- SSI Jared. I was there.
- Oh. - Jared then released him and stepped back a bit, looking down on the floor.
- Hey, Jared - Jensen could not stand the feeling of having done something that saddened Jared - Look, - said holding himface with both hands and forcing him to look up. - It's okay, right? I'm here again.
Jared nodded, but looked down again. - You did not want to return. - Said in a whisper.
- What? No! Jared, of course I wanted to go back!
- But I could not wake up.
- But not for that, Jared. It's like ... I'm not sure how it works ... just going from one world to another when I sleep, and ... well ... I had to take care of some things before you can sleep there. I could not do anTES, really.
- Did you want back? - Jared seemed hopeful this time.
- Of course I wanted, Jared. It's the only thing I could think of since I've woken up in New York, to return here.
latter relieved smile made Jared and Jensen was almost hypnotized by the dimples that appeared on both sides of his mouth.
- God, you should use whatever to do that often.
- Do what? - Jared asked puzzled frown.
- Smile. You know que dimples ... you leave? - Jensen noted the face indicating the place, and Jared smiled again, leaving him speechless. - Yes ... there. - Said staring at his smile.
Jared blushed and looked away embarrassed - I think we better get going, there has been a little late, and there are many stairs to reach Rhunnin.
Jensen out of his reverie when he saw how Jared got up and began to collect her things.
- Eehh, yeah, we know better hurry.
migue in the stomach did not want to stop feeling.
The comings and goings of people on the stairs that connected the two islands was constant, although not very abundant. They met people who fell into Khormik on many occasions and always head down Jared and Jensen tried to hide behind until they moved away.
Despite that, Jared was taking more confidence as they went on time, and when the march resumed after the break, began to challenge Jensen to come closer to the edge of the stairs, laughing each time he refused.
An hour later, I could clearly see the point at which they joined the stairs Rhunnin islet, Jensen and he thought he had seen heaven, because his legs were beginning to protest in every step we climbed, and cramps were becoming stronger.
- God, finally, if they become a little more, I think it would come.
Jared looked at him with a smile and shookre the islands every day? Because then the carriers have to charge a fortune.
Jared laughed which made his knees trembled Jensen. - No. It is weekly, and there is a mailman for each of the stairs. - Jensen stared at Jared totally enthralled, and that prevented him from seeing the man coming up the stairs after Ely came up to him.
In a quick gesture, the man stood next to Jensen and he slammed as his had to make a tackle, shooting into the side of the stairs. Jensen fell to the ground just to the edge, and the inertia of the push, the crzas. Jared knew at that moment, they were going to get the fingerprints of Jensen in the arms, but nothing could make him happier, and yet I felt how it is propelled upwards, pulled him with all his might, until he got to the trunk of Jensen was on the stairs. Then let one of his arms and grabbed the belt, pulling it until it lay on one of the steps.
- Jensen! Are you okay? - Greatest Hits mile a minute, Jared him turn around until he was lying on his back, and grabbed his face, looking into his eyessteadily. - Are you ... are you okay? God, Jensen, tell me you're okay - I could not stop asking the tears were falling from his eyes, releasing tensióny fear had happened.
Jensen was lying there so troubled breathing, and also grabbed his hands Jared's face, pulling it until their foreheads were stuck. - I'm ... I'm fine, Jared. I'm fine. - And before I could realize what he was doing, he raised his head slightly and clasped his lips to Jared, with a light touch that causesor electric shock throughout the spine. Jared
froze for a moment, not knowing how to react to the movement of Jensen, and then dropped in that sense, her lips slightly open and responding to the kiss in a somewhat uncertain.
- my God, sir! You okay? - The man's voice made them both away quickly and looked up. Several people ran down from Rhunnin to them. Apparently, they had witnessed the incident from the island.
- Gentlemen, are you ok? - Amen had reached them and watched with concern. - My God, do not know how something could have happened in my life seen anything like it. Did you know that man, sir?
Jensen shook his head as he picked up his backpack and put it back again.
- I'm sorry, but we could not catch him, it has ventured into the village and disappeared from the streets. My God, this man must be completely mad, will have to report to the authority.
- Yes, of course, but unfortunately I could not even see him, - dwell go Jensen. That man had to be completely crazy.
Jensen sighed and hesitated a moment before speaking. - Jared was not crazy, he knew what he was doing.
- What? What do you mean Jensen?
- The man wanted to kill me.
- How do you know? - Jared said in astonishment.
- Because before pushing me, told me
"Leave alone the first stone"
CHAPTER 9.
0 comments:
Post a Comment